Banned Ban issued to user WyldLyfe for posting purposefully offensive and pointless content (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

GLaDOS

I am a robot for automating tasks on StP.
Staff member
Admin
Ban Issued to: WyldLyfe
Ban Issued by: GLaDOS
Ban date: Mar 13 2020
End date: Never
Reason: 3 strikes = automatic ban

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
@WyldLyfe has been given two warnings for posting spam in the cornelius untrustworthy thread (see post #5 below) and some pretty offensive 'memes' in the StP memes thread (see post #6 below). since the user already had 1 warning accumulated already, this made for a total of 3 warnings, which is an automatic and permanent ban.

I've merged the posts with this thread here for documentation.

Last edited:
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
i actually found the third 'meme' (about me/StP) to be mildly amusing (i lol'ed) in the sense that i think it's funny when people get all bent out of shape for having a few rules and trying to make a space like this nice for those that aren't bigoted jackasses.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow....not really surprised. I saw that user headed for a ban since they joined StP. The last post by @Dameon is all I need to back that up.

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
@Dameon I think I got you beat bud, this was in mine.

AYO SLANK FUCK U FAGGOTY FAG FAG FAG!!! U A BITCH U A FUCKING DUMB EGGROLL MOTHER FUKER GO SHIT YO PANTS HOMO

SLANK IS A BITCH OH YEAH THE DUDE AINT SHIT OH YEAH THE DUDE IS A HOE OH YEAH THE DUDE AINT SHIT WHAT A FAGGOT, FAG FAG

OHH WHAT DID I SAY? OHH ITS THAT FORBIDDEN WORD FAGGGOT FAGGOTRY FAG A TRON SLANKY LANKY IS A FAGG WHAT WHAT, WHAT WHAT FAG FAG

FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE NAZIS LIKE SLANKEY LANKY WHO THINK THEY CAN POLICE PPLS SPEECH OH LOOK HIS MAD HE CANT STOP SOME ONE FROM SAYING WORDS HE DOESNT LIKE FAG WHAT A FAGGOTWHAT A MONKEY NIPPLE LICKER

FAG FAGS FAGGIGES

Edit: oh shit right on, I got a meme made for me too! Well that's positive.

Last edited:

Older Than Dirt

I've been muted for 30 days.
muted
I'll probably get banned for saying this, since i know i am already skating on this in ice by being an old crock living near death's door, but what a sad, bullying, mall-cop, wanna-be tough guy post that was, @Eng JR Lupo RV323 . And not for the first time.

Wyldlife set out to be banned for some reason, fair enough. Ban him.

But this "We'll get ya squared away soon enough though buddy boy" stuff is just sad.
Exercise authority (hopefully reluctantly, for those of you who think of themselves as "anarchists") when in your collective judgment you must, but don't get off on it.

Since this will most likely be my last post here before being banned, since i have challenged the authority of a thin-skinned authoritarian, i'd like to say i've often enjoyed my time here, but often been dismayed by the values and conformism of younger folks who consider themselves "punks", "free-thinkers", "misfits", and/or "anarchists". I've tried to be useful, and hope i have been. Be safe.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
They did make some excellent points.
Lol, no they didnt. The guy just restated the exact same "I dont understand why I'm being offensive to people, and therefore everyone is an idiot/snowflake but me" nonsense.

It's pretty damn clear, has been for quite a while, how these situations develop:

-People voice disagreements,
- it usually doesnt go anywhere because they are usually over social justice type issues (and mainly ignorant on/blatantly against the topic)
-Said people get mad because they cant fathom someone else having a different opinion/view than they do, or not agreeing with them
-said people carry resentment and post increasingly aggressive content
-Said people end up posting some something that is against the rules of this site,
-Staff gives them warnings
-They go off on staff,
-They get banned
-And BLAM!! Everyone associated with StP are fascist social justice nazis masquerading as an anarchist community

This has literally happened so many times it should be easy to NOT get banned. But some people cant avoid posting on hot button issues, that they KNOW are hot button issues, just because they think they know what's best, and everyone else is an idiot for 'drinking the kool aid'.

Last edited:

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
I'll probably get banned for saying this, since i know i am already skating on this in ice by being an old crock living near death's door, but what a sad, bullying, mall-cop, wanna-be tough guy post that was, @Eng JR Lupo RV323 . And not for the first time.

Wyldlife set out to be banned for some reason, fair enough. Ban him.

But this "We'll get ya squared away soon enough though buddy boy" stuff is just sad.
Exercise authority (hopefully reluctantly, for those of you who think of themselves as "anarchists") when in your collective judgment you must, but don't get off on it.

Since this will most likely be my last post here before being banned, since i have challenged the authority of a thin-skinned authoritarian, i'd like to say i've often enjoyed my time here, but often been dismayed by the values and conformism of younger folks who consider themselves "punks", "free-thinkers", "misfits", and/or "anarchists". I've tried to be useful, and hope i have been. Be safe.
Oh come on, dont be so mellow-dramatic. You are doing exactly the same thing as I mentioned above, with the whole "I'm probably going to get banned" nonsense.

As far as the point of your comment, it's been pretty clear that @Eng JR Lupo RV323 and @blank have been at odds for quite a while now.

Just read and remember what I just stated above^^^^ (this goes for everyone) and ask yourself, "Am I exhibiting any of those points..?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
stsmokey