Bama kicks down nice::

Crash

Reaction score
So on my first train journey, planned to head West from NoLa but wound up I'm Alabama, found a dog to travel with.. named her after my hometown (Nola) her leg is messed up so I wound up having to stay here till she's better..so far the people have been amazing. Made enough money on day one to get a phone and new pack since mine broke hopping off the train... plu more food water and Dogg stuff than I could carry. Day two was even better my first $100 dollar kick down lus the gentleman hooked me up with his vet to check out Nolas leg. Even though bama has looked out for a dirty kid and his cur, I'm ready to catch out. Gotta make sure sheb100%& can hop first, vet owns soon for now, warm clothes and beer spange

Vance Lee

Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Well just remember on your second train journey, that those East bound trains, can make West bound destinations, a helluva lot more complicated than they have to be. You only have Georgia left :D I am glad Alabama was kind to you and your new road buddy. :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads