Bam from Oakland

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
bam.jpg

I squatted with Bam at Hydra House in the Ghost Town neighborhood of Oakland, California. We also hung out at the Qilombo a bit, where this mural of him is. He also squatted the Hole before the Nomads re-cracked it open. Bam was cool. I just found out he was killed in the beginning of this winter. It's the worst news I've heard in a while.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sorry to hear that. how'd he go?

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
R.I.P. Big guy. I know we didn't always get along bam but you were definitely still a close friend. Im gonna miss listening to dj mustard and smoking out with you.
Did you already know? I saw Mess at the Krishna Temple in Berkeley a few weeks ago and she told me when we were catching up. She also told me one of Tres' friends who hung out at Hydra killed his girlfriend in NOLA and went to prison...

Total aside, if I go back to the East Coast this summer, someone else from the collective will be posting on here, I can send you a message with my new e-mail address if you want.

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
Did you already know? I saw Mess at the Krishna Temple in Berkeley a few weeks ago and she told me when we were catching up. She also told me one of Tres' friends who hung out at Hydra killed his girlfriend in NOLA and went to prison...

Total aside, if I go back to the East Coast this summer, someone else from the collective will be posting on here, I can send you a message with my new e-mail address if you want.
For sure keep in touch bud, I didn't know until I seen your message,

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
Yes Bam could be a dick but also could be really fucking cool. It's weird walking by the produce pro (across the street) on San Pablo and not seeing him, instead seeing that mural.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads