Back out on the road again | Squat the Planet

Back out on the road again

skyedreamer

dumpster diving whiskey drinkin dyke
Reaction score
Website
skyedreamerphotography.weebly.com
So I am no longer in Az. Met up with a great friend of mine in Phoenix, busked a few days, then hitched out west on i-10. Got stuck in Blythe for 3 days and now we are in Beaumont, Ca fixing up an rv. We are starting
the Filthy Kidz Free Food Feedery and plan to travel the country and feed a bunch of hungry faces everywhere we go. Working on getting some video and pix edited and posted as we go. But I am so stoked to start raging such an awesome cause. Hope to see ya down the road and feed your faces.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
That's very cool! Good luck on your cause, hit me up if you get to NY!!

Reactions: skyedreamer

skyedreamer

dumpster diving whiskey drinkin dyke
Reaction score
Website
skyedreamerphotography.weebly.com
Reactions: DesertRat

DesertRat

Reaction score
Starting up a facebook page for the kitchen as soon as we can. But for now we do have a few things up there. U can add my personal page :

https://www.facebook.com/Skyedreamerurbancampingpirateproduction?hc_location=stream

Awesome! I'll have a look, but please do not be offended if I don't add you as I really don't use FB anymore but for sending PMs to a couple of people that have aversions to cell phones.

here's the link to our first video :

This is something I will definitely have a look at!

Thanks for the links.

Reactions: skyedreamer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads