Back on the rails again | Squat the Planet

Back on the rails again

Nucam3

Reaction score
Oi,
Second profile I made on here. Couldn't remember my last username or pw from the last one. Mostly just been lurking in on you guys through the winter while I was housed up and working some 8 hour shit as an electrician.
I've carried the urge to drop out of society and hit the rails/pavement again every single day I worked since last summer. Got a credit union, financed a ridiculously overpriced SUV at about 600/month and got a place on the water out near Tampa. Built a life around comfort, compliance, and routine. For why? I'm still not sure....it always sours in my soul and I knew it would from the beginning. It's just not me.
So on a lighter note, here I am, its spring. Aside from the plague, everything is lovely. I got rid of my vehicle and all the other baggage I've accumulated over the last 10 months and have been back to spanging, flying, and eating canned chili from my swinging hammock in a boxcar.
Left Nashville yesterday...currently sitting in a jungle outside Norris yard in bham...waiting on a sweet sleepy free ride to Atlanta [which I hear is shut the fuck down].
No real plans other than making it. Only about 10 states left I never visited which are all in the northeast, and fuck, it's just warming up so I figure I'll fuck around in the northeast this summer and see what I can get into.
The plans to shoot north after ATL...most likely stop in the Carolinas for a second then keep on north.
If anyone would like to meet up or learn to ride freight, hmu anytime.
I keep a phone...and my cigarettes. About the only two vices imperative to my going on these days.
Holla
-Cam

Reactions: Etown961

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads