Back in Austin TX after about 8 or so yrs...

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
I’m traveling and staying in Austin Texas until Saturday 3-3
I remember this hill that was wrapped by a sidewalk that had a pretty dope view of the city but can’t remember how to get there. Anyone know??
Going to head to Barton springs tomorrow!
would like to check out that hill before I dip. Any help much appreciated, thanks!

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Oh lol I literally just found it on the map! Don’t know how to delete this post... haha!
Anyways let me know if there’s some cool spot I should check out while I’m here or a festival or something. Thanks!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i think @Shwhiskey Gumimaci is going to be there soon... are you going back to LA after march? i'm debating moving back to austin.

Reactions: PrisMiQue

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
i think @Shwhiskey Gumimaci is going to be there soon... are you going back to LA after march? i'm debating moving back to austin.
I am going back to Cali... first stopping through New Mexico.
I’ll be in Austin until this Saturday.
Are you staying at Slabs?
I think Austin got a lil grimier since the last time I was here. Like down below the end of 6th... I don’t remember the lil river and pathway being so gross. Could be I was a lil crustier back then and didn’t mind lol but this time around I didn’t even want to go down there ::soapbox::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i've always liked the east side of 6th street, much better than downtown. i was at the slabs but im back up in washington state now.

Reactions: PrisMiQue

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads