back at it again

saul

Reaction score
3 years on probation 8 months at a boys ranch 5 months in Juvie 2 days in county and one in prison and 5 months living in a bathroom now im finally about to start travelling again in a matter of days its gonna be great being on the road without a warrant or a violation all i can say is i am truly blessed im going to head out from the bay area and go south or east i dont really care where i end up as long as im traveling and moving im currently looking for a road dog but am not eager to find one i get along better with myself but either way if your in the area traveling loud music squatting joking and having a good time hit me unless your an oogle cause ill most likely piss on you no one under 18 and if your the type of person who enjoys being in a city for a long time dont hit me up to travel also i enjoy drinking and smoking cigarettes from time to time thats about it im experienced with all sorts of drugs but i prefer not use drugs anymore so if you like getting high all day and all night we probably wont get along hussle at day time so we can party at night last thing i want to mention is i have experience traveling im not a green horn but im not a veteran either also im carrying crossbow leaving town in 2 weeks

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Wow, reading this was like riding a roller coaster.

Good luck on the road. Also, why do you need a crossbow?

• Haha
Reactions: Art101 and siid

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads