Reaction score
hey

east coast native currently meandering out west. Been on the road with some buddies, but they're headed back to Utah/Colorado at the end of the month. I'm trying to stay closer to the coast, but honestly I'm just drifting.

I enjoy yoga, playing music, photography, reading... etc.

Anyways, looking forward to getting to know some of y'all and meeting on the road.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Lots of people in transit atm. I have a traveler at my place now and he's heading south very soon. If you want you might post in the Road dawg subforum for people meandering your way as well.

Aneles

Reaction score
hey

east coast native currently meandering out west. Been on the road with some buddies, but they're headed back to Utah/Colorado at the end of the month. I'm trying to stay closer to the coast, but honestly I'm just drifting.

I enjoy yoga, playing music, photography, reading... etc.

Anyways, looking forward to getting to know some of y'all and meeting on the road.
Nice to meet you! I'm planning on moving out of my parents house before October and traveling west to explore with some other squatters

But I gotta finish a few books in my library first bc they're too heavy to bring with me xD

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads