Video Awesome new documentery " I Am Another You"

Current Location
Chitina, Alaska
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
There is this pretty damn good doc about this street kid with an enigmatic personality (Dylan). Filmed by a Chinese immigrant chick (her name is Nanfu which i am slightly jealous of) who lives the homeless lifestyle in order to film the realities of the life. She follows his struggles and progression for a few years. It shows both the romance and the hard reality of living a home-free lifestyle. Here is a link to the trailor which explains it better than I can . You can catch on PBS independent lens in full here http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/videos/i-am-another-you/

Last edited:

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
seems like a pretty interesting trailer. i always like seeing videos of people who arnt familiar with the lifestyle kinda going gonzo and really getting down and dirty to make films.