Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

Video Awesome new documentery " I Am Another You"

Discussion in 'People & Cultures' started by justanotherperson, Feb 5, 2018.

1. justanotherperson

Manual laborer
    Address:
    Sturgeon Bay, WI, United States
    Ratings:
    +40 / -0
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    There is this pretty damn good doc about this street kid with an enigmatic personality (Dylan). Filmed by a Chinese immigrant chick (her name is Nanfu which i am slightly jealous of) who lives the homeless lifestyle in order to film the realities of the life. She follows his struggles and progression for a few years. It shows both the romance and the hard reality of living a home-free lifestyle. Here is a link to the trailor which explains it better than I can . You can catch on PBS independent lens in full here http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/videos/i-am-another-you/

• Like Like x 5
    #1 justanotherperson, Feb 5, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  2. SlankyLanky

SlankyLanky Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

floor sweeper and tube scrubber
    Address:
    Richmond, VA, United States
    Ratings:
    +1,868 / -50
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    seems like a pretty interesting trailer. i always like seeing videos of people who arnt familiar with the lifestyle kinda going gonzo and really getting down and dirty to make films.

• Like Like x 2