Video Austin TX Homeless Threaten Violence Against Police If Camping Ban Enforced

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Crazy Hobo Johnny please do not post links without context, we consider that spam as per our website rules.

Second, info wars is a bs propaganda / fake news website that should never be taken seriously.

Third, this clearly belongs in the politics section, please only post to general banter when there is no other place for a thread to go.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Crazy Hobo Johnny please do not post links without context, we consider that spam as per our website rules.

Second, info wars is a bs propaganda / fake news website that should never be taken seriously.

Third, this clearly belongs in the politics section, please only post to general banter when there is no other place for a thread to go.
Thanks Matt for correcting me! Yeah, I'm aware Infowars is bs. I just thought the video was interesting. Thanks! btw, In the future I'll make sure nothing posted from Infowars!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
No worries, you can post stuff from there if its relevant but try t put some context to it.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads