Atlanta Rubbertramping | Squat the Planet

Atlanta Rubbertramping

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know how Atlanta treats ruppertramps? Thinking of going there for work!

D

Deleted member 125

i dont know about rubber tramps but i had a horrible time in atlanta waiting to catch a train out of there. that city is bummed the fuck out. no loitering signs everywhere even in small parks near benches, obviously meant for homeless people but what the hell else do people do at parks besides hang around and shoot the shit. also had a weird experience when a stranger struck up a conversation in the bathroom while we were both shitting...

oh yea then i was followed half a day by a older homeless guy who kept talking about how he was a vampire, hell i was even kicked out of a taco bell because the guy straight up was sticking to me like glue and he made a big scene in the place even after i told the employees that i had no idea who this fucking wingnut following me was.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i dont know about rubber tramps but i had a horrible time in atlanta waiting to catch a train out of there. that city is bummed the fuck out. no loitering signs everywhere even in small parks near benches, obviously meant for homeless people but what the hell else do people do at parks besides hang around and shoot the shit. also had a weird experience when a stranger struck up a conversation in the bathroom while we were both shitting...

oh yea then i was followed half a day by a older homeless guy who kept talking about how he was a vampire, hell i was even kicked out of a taco bell because the guy straight up was sticking to me like glue and he made a big scene in the place even after i told the employees that i had no idea who this fucking wingnut following me was.
I'm thinking about working there, since it's a bit warmer in the winter! Was working at QuicknessRva, for 3 years, but got fired for trying to get the others to act right, job wise!

D

Deleted member 125

I'm thinking about working there, since it's a bit warmer in the winter! Was working at QuicknessRva, for 3 years, but got fired for trying to get the others to act right, job wise!

ive heard mixed stuff about quickness brother so i dont even question you being in the right there. i live outside of the delivery zone so i havnt had any personal experience with it.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ive heard mixed stuff about quickness brother so i dont even question you being in the right there. i live outside of the delivery zone so i havnt had any personal experience with it.
Thanks, that's good to hear! When he fired me, we had a talk the next day & he actually agreed with me, but held his ground on firing me! It hit me hard for a few weeks!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads