Asheville to Saint Louis(or anywhere on Midline) | Squat the Planet

Asheville to Saint Louis(or anywhere on Midline)

F

Firefly

Catching out in Asheville, trying to get on the midline going west to Colorado and Utah. From Asheviille I'll hit Knoxville, from there I'm a bit lost. Looks like I'll have to head south to Chattanooga, then up to Nashville. From there Memphis, I was told if I hit Memphis I could go North to Saint Louis but looking at my Rail atlas I don't see it connecting. Anyone got any advice for getting on the midline with the least hassle, leaving from Asheville? Maybe I could avoid Saint Louis and just head for Kansas City? Anyway, thanks for your time.

Edit: So I looked at the sticky saying not to post about train travel in this forum, but I don't see a train section, and the Ride Board and Meet Up says "Post here to give/find a ride, or find a travel buddy." I'm not looking for a partner, just some info. So if theres a train section could someone point me to it? :/

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads