artists collective

latcho drom

Reaction score
hi there...i'm a photographer and a writer...also a daydreamer and an idealist...i'm interested in creating or participating in an artistic community where people interact and create in a libertarian way...living and creating together in an open space...at the moment i'm in berlin trying to survive and working on my visual projects...i'm flexible to move anytime and anywhere...any ideas?

E

Earth

Berlin as in Germany??
I'm from W.Berlin (1965; then mostly off and sometimes on till 1981...) and still felt that was the mecca as far as what your are interested in.
Here in CT, in the states - there are some things going on as you describe - in Hartford, New Haven, and even across the river from me in Shelton. Those folks keeps things quiet, as they don't want to ruin a good thing by seeking attention.
Art Communities Rule !!

latcho drom

Reaction score
yeap...berlin as in germany...things change a lot in berlin and into the worse in many cases...last time here was 5 years ago and i can notice the difference...don't know,just a little disappointed by what i see around me...maybe i'm not looking for a meccah..:)

bicycle

Reaction score
Hey latcho.
Im from bremen in the north but we want to move to berlin somewhere next summer or by the end of next summer.
we too photograph and make art.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads