Artist and Traveler.

Chalky

Reaction score
IMG_20180907_232713.jpg Hey, my name is Chalk or Chalky and I'm gonna be hopping trains in about half a year. I grew up in a small town in south-east Missouri then moved right outside of St. Louis where I met my best friend Toast. Now we're planning on heading out of this shit fest and surfing the rails.

We plan on heading to Louisiana then Texas, after that it's all in the air. Currently him and I are working on getting our guitars and other supplies ready for travel, so they're not as heavy and easy to pack.

I can't wait to meet people and get to know their stories as well as make a few of my own.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to the site man, glad you decided to join us!

train in vain

Reaction score
Hopping trains with a guitar is fun but also a pain in the ass. Decent acoustic got destroyed when i "had to" get off on the fly because my dumb friend did.
Get a case.
Good luck out there bub.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Allways Know where your putting your feet

kutty

Reaction score
Also do A LOT of research. Get to know the lines,trains, and the do's and don'ts. This site is chalk full of information. Other then that safe travels

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads