Article deadline for Slingshot #121 is April 9 at 3pm

Current Location
Berkeley Calif
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
I'm doing a few 'zines reviews and one book review for Slingshot #121. But the big news for me is I'm working on what I hope will be a feature length article on East Bay Homes Not Jails. If people want to check out an earlier version, this one was for the 'zine Thoughts on Squatting in the San Francisco Bay Area: from the 1970s to 2015 from Little Black Cart: http://onoogleblvd.blogspot.com/2015/05/squatting-in-san-francisco-bay-area.html

tumblr_nod9wssu9z1tlu37eo2_r1_1280-jpg.29343_Article deadline for Slingshot #121 is April 9 at 3pm_Your Projects & Websites_Squat the Planet_11:29 AM

Send your article submissions, art, photographs, calendar items, updates for the radical contact list to slingshot -at- tao -dot- ca or drop them by our office: 3124 Shattuck Berkeley. Also email us if you want to be involved in editing the articles and doing the art for next issue. The editing weekend is April 9 (3-6 pm) an April 10 (1-9 pm). The layout/art weekend is April 16/17 (10 am – midnight both days.) We also need help proofreading on April 18 6-9 pm and mailing Sunday April 24 1 – 9 pm.

Note: there are also still a few copies of the 2016 organizer available so let us know if you want to order some. (Selling the organizer funds us distributing the newspaper for free.)

http://slingshot.tao.ca/

Reactions: SlankyLanky