Hello from CA

spraq

Reaction score
Outskirts of Rich Kid County Local Shitty SoCal
Hey everyone. I'll tell you a little about myself. I am an ex crust punk (you'd think they'd have a rehab for it hahaha), cleaned up, and straight edge (more than a year dry, thank you) used to squat, couch surf, hitchhike, and home bum it when I was younger but I have grown out of my anarchistic youth(<haha), but since I've cleaned up and gotten my life straight I've always given back to the community giving rides to and change to street kids (that don't look like they are using). Growing up I had a lot of friends who used to ride rails so I've heard a lot of of stories but most of them I haven't kept in touch with, never did it myself always found other means of transportation. Now that I'm older I've been getting an itch just to ride some scenic routes (not travel the US just some nice rides). I usually have a few week to couple month gap between jobs and obligations so nothing too far. Anyone who could help me out would be much appreciated, and if your ever in my area and you need a ride hit me up and I'll see if I can help you out.

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Gold sticky stars and cookies, claim benevolance all ya want I don't buy your BS, your a user go to craigslist and manhunt or donate to StP, smells like summer in here . . .

spraq

Reaction score
Outskirts of Rich Kid County Local Shitty SoCal
Orange, used to be from the barrio part of Anaheim but now I'm here it's nicer less drugs and gang shooting. Orange County definitely has dualistic qualities you go down to South County and there multimillion dollar houses: you go to Anaheim and Santa Ana and it's slums, gunna probably be stay'n Garbage Grove for a few months. I live where there's work.

K

Kim Chee

Gold sticky stars and cookies, claim benevolance all ya want I don't buy your BS, your a user go to craigslist and manhunt or donate to StP, smells like summer in here . . .
pissed off drunken ramblings?

I used to be one of those corporate guys who worked in OC. I know how to ride choo choos too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads