Appalachian Trail: Give me your advice,Tips,& Stories! | Squat the Planet

Appalachian Trail: Give me your advice,Tips,& Stories!

Gypsy Smile

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I Live in gilmer county in North Georgia Not far from Springer Mountain Where Georgias Atrail starting point. I am going to hike the trail to PA in this up coming Spring of 2011! I have never before hiked the Atrail and Any Tips,Stories,Advice etc anyone is willing to feed me I am ALL EARS! Any good websites or products you would like to prefer?

If you have hiked the Atrail before what are some things you came across that you remember the most?

Was their anything you wished (or hadn't wished) you had brought?

I am so eager to know anything and everything about your Atrail Experience!!

-Gypsy

foxtailV

Reaction score
space bag :cheak
ounce of coke:wow
2 types of sheet acid:blaaha
$800 cash in roll shoved up your boxcar:eek:uch!
federal agents with your trail name::cry:
cool walking stick:its cooler if you make it.
offering to clean dishes for food: works with yuppies
asking every person you pass 4 kick downs: Trail magic manifestor
Genrally speaking you should have a great time. Theres alot to nature that we a humans really relate with, perhaps youll find answers to things that have not bothered you for a time. Its a strange undertaking. It was one of the best things i ever did! Some people hike in different ways so there are lots of culture types. When senator of SC was being called out on cheating, he couldnt be contacted, he was on the trails in AT NC.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads