Appalachian String Band Festival

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Yes, definitely going. I'm headed toward West Virginia right now but I'm taking the scenic route from the west coast so I don't know exactly when I'll be rolling in. Hope to see ya there!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
you mean mad kickass!

guess that's the thing about old timey though, you have to play it to want to listen to it..

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
that looks mad boring. lol

I guess you've never had the pleasure of going to it, if you had you wouldn't say that. Yeah it may help some to play an instrument but who can pass up tons of music, dancing and whiskey even if they don't play an instrument! Of course they don't really advertise all of the fun on the "official" website.

M

Mouse

I guess you've never had the pleasure of going to it, if you had you wouldn't say that. Yeah it may help some to play an instrument but who can pass up tons of music, dancing and whiskey even if they don't play an instrument! Of course they don't really advertise all of the fun on the "official" website.

oh I know how these events go. buncha crazy hippy old heads mixed this dirty young kids sharing booze and drugs and having fun. I've been to plenty. But I'm just so not into old-timey music. I guess too many years spent w/ my grandmother at the place they call "The Barn" where they played gosple bluegrass all night kinda spoiled my taste for it. :(

Eatgarlic

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
hey yall. Im looking to find a ride to clifftop from maine or vermont or places nearby. if you or anyone is heading down from up here, i'd love to jump on board!

otherwise, see some of ya there i guess!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads