Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
I haven't squatted for a long while but there's always places going in Bristol and Brighton. Any bigger cities will have a squatting community. I don't know any specifics as I live in a van in the middle of nowhere these days but if you go to Brighton head to the Cowley club and make friends, somebody there will be able to point you in the right detection.

Alternatively you could find your own squat. Empty commercial properties are fair game. Think shops, pubs, warehouses etc good luck with your travels :)

Sam Young

Reaction score
I haven't squatted for a long while but there's always places going in Bristol and Brighton. Any bigger cities will have a squatting community. I don't know any specifics as I live in a van in the middle of nowhere these days but if you go to Brighton head to the Cowley club and make friends, somebody there will be able to point you in the right detection.

Alternatively you could find your own squat. Empty commercial properties are fair game. Think shops, pubs, warehouses etc good luck with your travels :)
The Cowley Club seems like a real cool place. What's Brighton like as a city? Much culture?

TMG51

Reaction score
I don't know where exactly you're going, but I'm in Burlington VT currently and there are a number of full time squatters set up in the bushes by the waterfront.

Burlington is also one of the nicest small cities out there, in my opinion. Worth seeing for anybody. If you make it up here and need pointers let me know.

Sam Young

Reaction score
I don't know where exactly you're going, but I'm in Burlington VT currently and there are a number of full time squatters set up in the bushes by the waterfront.

Burlington is also one of the nicest small cities out there, in my opinion. Worth seeing for anybody. If you make it up here and need pointers let me know.

Thanks a lot, ye know I just might be!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads