Anyone ride in AZ? | Squat the Planet

Anyone ride in AZ?

PeteDrejer

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to Hitching and riding freight. im living in portland,OR at the moment but will be headed down to Prescott AZ to work for my dad for a few months.

Anyway, like everyone else posting introductions, I am most intrested in Freight.
I rode up to seattle with a friend a week or so ago and hitched back. over the last few months i have done a few hitch trips(mostly to seattle for work)
i have done a ton of research on freight riding and after that ride to seattle dont really have any questions about the actual riding of freight, just lines and spots.

like I said I will be moving to Prescott az..does anyone live down there? i have lived there before but id really like to meet some train riders that know about yards and lines in the area for some weekend rides.
although, I am aware there isnt really anywhere to catch out close by prescott.

I will be posting photos from my first freight ride in the photo section.

Thanks.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well check out the rail atlas, that will help on lines. As far as spots, they're usually easy to find, but they shouldn't be openly discussed.

CXr - BNSF Southern Transcon runs through (distant) flagstaff!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads