Anyone passing through Missouri looking for a free place to camp? | Squat the Planet

Anyone passing through Missouri looking for a free place to camp?

deighlytfl

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a traveling musician, currently stranded in Las Vegas, just waiting on a ride to Colorado. But I do own property suitable for no-frills camping in Missouri. It's middle of nowhere, but is convenient to Kansas City, St Joseph MO, and Leavenworth Kansas.

As I mentioned, I am currently in Las Vegas. I've been staying in a hotel but that ends tomorrow at noon, and it's just a few days until my ride gets here to pick me up. I am hoping someone can help me out with a place to stay for those few days. I CAN pay, but not hotel prices, and not until Monday. Does anyone have any suggestions??

D

Deleted member 20

check our crustsurfing section too as we may have users there in Vegas.

I am a Catholic Worker so I occasionally stay at CW houses of hospitality when traveling but CS is awesome, easy & free.

D

Deleted member 20

Just scroll down in forums its like 6 from the top. I think you actually have 3 types of posts morphed into 1 as well. It seems like an introduction & You are in need of immediate shelter in Vegas but you also are offering a place to camp in Misery. Two are crustsurfing related but you may have better luck if you simplify then into two separate posts.

Good luck again & welcome to STP

deighlytfl

Reaction score
Well it looks like I have to pin my hopes on the crustsurfing forum. I then went to the couch surfing site, joined, spent nearly two hours getting the profile set up, only to discover that it will not allow me to request a host! Evidently, you have to make that request before you arrive in the city you are visiting, and plan your travel dates in advance. It won't let me tell it that I am currently in Las Vegas, either... It insists that I am in Colorado Springs, which is the city where I live. So, keeping fingers crossed for the crustsurfing. If you

deighlytfl

Reaction score
I nave turned it into two posts there on crustsurfing forum, as another member suggested. This one is also my introduction, which I thought I was supposed to post here first

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads