Anyone interested in film making? | Squat the Planet

Anyone interested in film making?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm wondering if there is anyone out there interested in film making. I'm looking for someone that would be interested in doing the camera work, sound, and some post production for a YouTube series I would like to start doing in the near future. This thread here should give you a rough idea of what I'd like to do:

http://squattheplanet.com/threads/seeking-partner-in-crime-for-stp-documentary-series.15592/

If you're interested and would like more information, please send me a PM!

zephyr23

Reaction score
i been looking for a right person to partner with for the longest time. i went to film school for two years then dropped out because i hated most of my classmate. i now have been using film making as tool for activism and political change. I have all the gear i have tripod,mic and a dvx 100b and final cut for editing. I am located in WA like an hour from Seattle doing work trade at permaculture homestead. so if you are being serious please pm me. i would love to talk. i would love to chat on the phone. so hit me up.
Jonah

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i have a cam but the only thing is its in hi8 format

I forgot to mention that I already have a Canon t3i with a great lens and a zoom h4n with an ntg2 rode shotgun mic.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i been looking for a right person to partner with for the longest time. i went to film school for two years then dropped out because i hated most of my classmate. i now have been using film making as tool for activism and political change. I have all the gear i have tripod,mic and a dvx 100b and final cut for editing. I am located in WA like an hour from Seattle doing work trade at permaculture homestead. so if you are being serious please pm me. i would love to talk. i am not one of those kids that say i am down and not do it took look cool on the board. i would love to chat on the phone. so hit me up.
Jonah

Damn dude that sounds awesome, we should chat more, and I should be in your area somewhat soon. I'll send you a pm in a bit

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads