anyone in south/central florida want a travel partner?

jackie

Reaction score
i just spent the past two weeks in gainesville panhandling and hitch hiking, loved every minute of it, even if i didn't get to sleep for a couple days. somehow i got dragged back to lakeland with my family and i'm already itching to get back on the road. i have no money, and not much experience...but i'm good company and i learn fast. must have bummed 300 bucks the in the past two weeks. anyway i want to get the hell out of here and see the country, maybe hook up with some underground anarchist societies along the way. train hoppung, hitch hiking, walking...whatever it takes to make my way around. i don't have a set destination so anything goes. i'm not underage, i'm smart, and i'm not soft (meaning i can take what life throws at me). if you're interested in setting something up, just let me know. im ready whenever you are.

iHaveRabiez

Reaction score
Pretty shitty, to say the least. Indiana's a drag. Sounds like we're in the same boat basically. I'm just trying to find an oppurtunity outta here, but no experience. I'm planning on leaving after Winter, unless I meet somebody cool goin' somewhere warm. Which direction you headed? If any?

jackie

Reaction score
No direction man, anywhere the road takes me. yeah, things are crummy for me too and ill be ready to leave at the drop of a hat. just wanna get a supply kit together so i can have a cot and shit, ya know. so like, where south are you wanting to go?

iHaveRabiez

Reaction score
That's really how I feel too, I wanna go everywhere, see everything. I'm kinda stuck in that postion as well though, no cash and very few supplies. Not so much South , but I wouldn't mind chceckin' out Florida. I heard New Mexico was a cool place too. Right now, the places I want to visit the most is Cali and New York. Although NY will probably have to wait until after Winter. I've been to New York before with friends for a few days, but didn't get to do much exploring, so I was bummed as shit.

maximussupertramp

Reaction score
hey im in south-Florida(ft. lauderdale), im leaving here for the west coast in like 3-4 weeks you wanna ride together? im hoping out at to jax (Jacksonville) at that time to Portland Oregon and west. not to sound like a lame-o but do you have a Facebook? it sounds lame but there's mad underage ppl on this website, i just wanna make sure im not gonna go to jail to abiding a runaway which im not down with!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay in schoool bitches!!!!!!!!!!

jackie

Reaction score
haha im 21 man. i have a facebook, but not for very much longer. jackie creamer, look me up. if the chick doesnt have dreadlocks, its not me. send me a message right quick and we'll figure something out.

Ouija

Reaction score
Im in Pinellas county (Clearwater) and I've hopped out of J-ville a few times been up the east coast to Ohio hopping and hitching and looking to do it again. Broke as shxt right now but what's new right? lol. Got a food card and I'm pretty handy in a pinch so if everyone is thinking about hitting up jax to get outta FLA im down.

jackie

Reaction score
yeah i need to work on getting a food card, guess i can walk up to the library today and work on that. things are moving along a lot faster than i expected (so far) so i may actually be able to get the fuck out of here relatively soon. fuck yes! still have to wait at least 3 weeks though, guess that gives me time to explain to people whats up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads