Anyone in Denver hitching south? | Squat the Planet

Anyone in Denver hitching south?

S

spectacular

I am now in Santa fe new Mexico. Took me about 4 days to get here with some lucky rides. Best advice is to stay cool and not sacrifice any of your center or inner peace trying to get a ride as doing so attracts scumbags. Also looking into their eyes and seeing any hint of psychopathic game playing ego stroking bullshit- don't get in.

S

spectacular

I'm also trying to make it there on the 40 starting today if possible. Ive driven it and been driven after paying money but have never hitched it. As far as hitching in the desert goes I went out to slab city a few yrs ago and hitched with a partner (lady) and that was about 100 or so miles of nothing but desert. As long as its a busy highway it should be alright. I'm sticking to 40... I heard the 10 sucks for hitching which I've found to be true at least as far as inland California is concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
yah.. 10 is rough.. you can get long rides, but.. if you don't, you're possibly a bit screwed..
40 is a bit more temperate & has more opportunity for rides & meetups..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads