Anyone ever heard of wormwood?

6bummin6it6

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has heard of wormwood, its supposed to be some sort of super drug. its legal, gets you kind of a buzz, helps with something in your stomach but im not sure, any info appreciated

East

Reaction score
The absinthe in the states is legal but not real wormwood. They've pretty much gone into it with chemistry shenanigans and removed any part of it that causes hallucinations. That's the only way they got approval from the FDA last decade to start selling it here. From what I've heard though you can order a bottle of legitimate absinthe online from a few credible suppliers overseas but they want 150-300 usd. Kinda ridiculous.

Last edited:

phreakno

Reaction score
I love absinth, both to drink real good Absinthe, and eat herb extract (wormwood extract) with high content of thujone (eaten in capsules) :)

Great stuff :)

Not so healthy tho, i seem to remember that i read that it does damage to the nervous system.

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider it "super" as in superior or inferior to any other hallucinogenic substance. It's all unique in its own way.

But yeah, true absinthe has wormwood in it. That's what gets things trippy. You can definitely find wormwood extract online and probably in a health food store of some sort somewhere. A friend of mine had it with a printed label on it, it was definitely legit. She offered me some but I passed, as I don't indulge in mind-altering substances anymore.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads