Any Wrong Way Kids out there???

drunken marauder

Reaction score
So a I'm looking for a friend of mine.. Kallet last I heard he was in chicago.. Blond hair, hello kitty bandana.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
if there are any wrong way kids out there i have this message for them: find a better group of people to asscociate yourself with. is finding friends so hard you must wear a banner increasingly associated with unimpeded dipshit-ism by a few dingleberry assclowns? drop the wrong way flag soon caus others are causing trouble for you, and lots of it.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
agreed. from what ive heard of those kids, fuck em. someone needs to teach them some manners.

Avon Drunquist

Reaction score
Most Wrong Way Kids out there are not wrong way kids. I happen to know some of the kids who started WWK and while they may be scummy, aggro, and project kind of a bad image of train riders, I had a lot of good times with them and can count them as my friends.

These assholes jumping kids for no reason and hopping out 12 deep drunk as fuck have got it coming. I've already run into folks who literally are want to kill Wrong Way Kids.

Most "Wrong Way Kids" would say that this site is for "faggot pc nigger oogles" or something along those lines.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
sounds like the type of kids we threw off of trains back in my day...I'm just sayin'...

Had you kept on riding, you'd have probably decimated them to a handful of amputees by now, that I'd believe.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
And since you've failed at that task, the child must carry the burden. Bolt, exterminator of all oogles. The chosen one!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hahahaha... i think it's time we made an account for bolt, and give her the user title "oogle slayer"...

And since you've failed at that task, the child must carry the burden. Bolt, exterminator of all oogles. The chosen one!

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
You know, I'm sure there aren't a whole lot of second-generation dirty kids out there ... she may just be the chosen one!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Full of booze poop? I'm going to start using that! That's god damned hilarious. That's referring to the poop which is produced after a night of booze right? Classic.

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hahaha.
I almost did a spit take with a burrito.

Birdy

Reaction score
Oh god I'm crackin up over here!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
waayyyyy off topic...though i like this change better than original topic.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
HAHahahahaaa I dunno Call em scum Fucks call em what you like they've gotten me out of a few jams..... And hell I grew up with a few of em... I just love how everyone has judgements to pass.. But why were you hanging around with scum fucks anyways.. Did they tell you to wait right here while they coped your dope??? Whose the real oogle fuck??? And yes there prolly isnt many here...

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Oh wait and why is it these opoins are made online and not standing in front of the so called people you hate.. But thanks for helping find a friend.....

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA Drunk post!!!! Just for fun~!!!!! i like fun.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads