Any other Sydney UrbanX Explorers and climbers?

Current Location
Bathurst nsw Australia
Mid twenties Sydney lass keen for some queer friendly UrbanX / draining mates. Can occasionally host a tent dweller in the inner west, (the housemates ask that they can see the persons facebook profile before saying yes, often they are too busy to have extra ppl- still it's worth asking), or show you around the city/ local climbing gym. I've been a lurker on STP for a while but have learnt a lot from the book and mates in the travel punk community. Always happy to help where I can or learn something new.

Reactions: 3 people

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
StP Supporter
Current Location
Redcliffe, Qld
Website
www.faceboook.com
I try to make it down to Sydney a couple times a year, always keen for exploring!

Haven't done a whole lot down there though. Some pretty decent spots around?

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Current Location
Laos
Hey! Sounds awesome, I'm always up for urbex, n drains n trains n whatever else :p

I'm based out of Melbs but have been doing lots of trips all around SA/VIC/NSW. I'm due to be in Sydney soon again, let's definitely meet up if you're free & up for it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Benji91 Ride Board 0
Benji91 Oceania 7
VanmadicLiving Introductions 7

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Back on the grind of commercial fishing despite several years while being on a hiatus, pretending it was retirement. [everything is relevant, nothing is absolute.]
Bey
The recent post looking for a road dog in NYC, reminded me of the time I tried to convince @croc that hopping a turnstile in the subway constituted catching out of Manhattan....He didn't buy it....
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL MY FELLOW TRAVELERS: Please stop telling me about your bowel movements, thank you.
Beautiful couple days for the Atlantic Coast Line
Ah, nothing beats a night’s rest in the desert of New Mexico. I saw an amazing view of Albuquerque last night. Now I gotta finish packing up the tent and get on with hitchhiking to Texas!
Got a ride all the way to Portland! Will be there a few days, til Sunday at least.
Walking to North Bend. Didn’t seem to be any good hitch spots in Coos Bay.
First train hop since last summer.
AAAutin wrote on Ynwdwndrr's profile.
Happy seed day, sucka!
Heading back out again today. Gonna millaround the Rockies for another five days and then I’m headed east towards Chicago!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Purplesalamander