Any other boaters in puget sound? | Squat the Planet

Any other boaters in puget sound?

Rugged Monk

Reaction score
Hey the point is in the title. Anybody on a boat in puget sound right now? Or any of the NW, maybe near portland or astoria? Im cruising around on a Chrysler C22 right now should be headed for olympia soonish. Post on this thread lets get a dirty kid armada going! If yer farther south too like in cali let me know I'm thinkin of sailin down to san fran too.

Reactions: skitter and Odin

Rambing Roots

Reaction score
Hey the point is in the title. Anybody on a boat in puget sound right now? Or any of the NW, maybe near portland or astoria? Im cruising around on a Chrysler C22 right now should be headed for olympia soonish. Post on this thread lets get a dirty kid armada going! If yer farther south too like in cali let me know I'm thinkin of sailin down to san fran too.
Sorry in NorCal right now. Usually anchored in Ganges harbour on salt spring island in b.c. Head up to Canada, there are boat punks o-plenty in ports like ladysmith and cowachin bay as well as a lot of ports in the gulf islands and Vancouver island.

• Useful
Reactions: Dmac

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads