Any ideas on how i can smoke weed when i get drug tested?

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Yeah, what's with the homophobia?

trash diver

Reaction score
Synthetic urine is probably the safest way,but you have to make sure no one sees you using it. Someone elses untainted urine would also work,but the tempeture has to be right or it will blow your cover.Also,there are various pills and herbal drinks that will supposedly work.But from my personal experience,these don't work.If your urine is dirty the safest way not to test positive is if your urine never goes in the sample cup.Hope this helps my friend.:)

trash diver

Reaction score
Forgot to mention earlier but head shops usually carry these kits.

robbaked

Reaction score
I reallly wanna smoke a bowl. Anyone have any advice on how to smoke without getting caught. i get random drug test cause im gay.thanx
The whizzenateor worked like a charm for me. Or drink a ton of water. Flushing your system like crazy works pretty good too.

spraq

Reaction score
Outskirts of Rich Kid County Local Shitty SoCal
There a synthetic alternatives, a.k.a. spice, that they sell at smoke shops which people who have drug tests use. Some say it's stronger than pot, but I wouldn't recommend it. My friend who has a very addictive personality started smoking the stuff for months straight then he started coughing up blood. Pro's and Con's to every substance. I'd say the best way not to get caught is to just quit unless you need it for medicinal purposes. In that case quitting is probably not the best idea. (THC can slow down normal brain function for up to 3 months after each time you smoke*)

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i used to work for a hospital and the nurse that administered my drug test was a friend of my fathers at the time and told me how to beat their piss test. simple charcoal pills. eat about 14 charcoal pills in 24 hours and your piss will be clean. i smoked a blunt, took 15 pills in a day, plus a gallon of pure cranberry juice to keep my piss yellow, and bam i had a job. shit works. but they have to be straight charcoal, nothing else in them. just dont eat to many or you will shit charcoal and your stomach will feel really odd for a few days. but it also helps with indigestion and bloating.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
I've failed them for jobs and still got hired anyway. I don't think as many people care as it seems. It's just insurance bureaucracy.

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
Is you're skinny and active,water should work just fine.. I remember being a wee lad of 14 on probation.. Probation officer came to school with a drug test.. "Dustin w. tk the counselors office." I knew what that meant.. I. The way to the office I posses three times and hit every water fountain on the way.. Hit em hard... A few minutes later I'm handed a drug test.. " when is the last time you smokes marijuana me W?" she said. " o idk, a couple of weeks ago" I returned, knowing I had smoked the previous night. "we'll you passed the drug test but your still getting locked up for admitting to use" WTF!!!! So I walked out of school in handcuffs that day..

But yeah, if you're a lean, mean, StPing machine then water should do the trick..

spraq

Reaction score
Outskirts of Rich Kid County Local Shitty SoCal
Is you're skinny and active,water should work just fine.. I remember being a wee lad of 14 on probation.. Probation officer came to school with a drug test.. "Dustin w. tk the counselors office." I knew what that meant.. I. The way to the office I posses three times and hit every water fountain on the way.. Hit em hard... A few minutes later I'm handed a drug test.. " when is the last time you smokes marijuana me W?" she said. " o idk, a couple of weeks ago" I returned, knowing I had smoked the previous night. "we'll you passed the drug test but your still getting locked up for admitting to use" WTF!!!! So I walked out of school in handcuffs that day..

But yeah, if you're a lean, mean, StPing machine then water should do the trick..
THC stays in fatty cells so it make's sense that the leaner you are the easier you system is to flush

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I've failed them for jobs and still got hired anyway. I don't think as many people care as it seems. It's just insurance bureaucracy.
wow i have never been hired after i failed a piss test. nice!

steelcitybrew

Reaction score
Ive heard from a guy I worked with who regularly works in mines ... mainly industrial... Who gets drug tested regularly aswell ... And he has had success drinking vinegar and lots of water. He said eating a large meal a few hours before the test will let his pee turn yellow enough for it not to seem watered down. I would trust the guy, buuuut this is heresay.

Mei

Reaction score
Drinking solutions of 1/2 vinegar, 1/2 water with a dash of lemon somewhat regularly has always worked for me. Sure, it makes your stomach feel like shit, but that just means you'll eat less, lose fat, and therefore your system will flush itself quicker :p (no i'm not saying that giving yourself a constant stomach ache is an acceptable weight loss regimen)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads