any good pulloffs or free campgrounds in Neah Bay, WA?

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Sitting at the intersection of WA 112 & WA 113. Def will make Neah Bay before leaving.
It would be nice to stay a bit at that point if extent in the lower 48, but not if it's a pain to not be bugged.
I'm 5 miles from Olympic NF, but I'm cutting down to Ozette Beach to dig the ocean, come morning.

Any info?

Also, though possibly staying in WA, I may head south, before too long.. A week or two (??? Sooner??)

Anyone on the road, up here?

Peace, ya mofos...

C

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
I camped at a random ass pullout west of Sekiu, it was nice little stretch of smoothstone beach and the tide didn't quite come up to me when i woke. Just look for the wide spots in the road on the stretch of road that runs near to the ocean. Dunno if that helps any but there are good spots for sure. Ozette beach is 2 or 3 mies hike and park rangers on the trail/ at the trailhead there but the beach itself is cool AF, i'd spend a few days there for sure

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Good info, thanks!
Wind picked up, & heavier rain, last night, so I did a pulloff on 113, on a Forest road..

Heading W on 112, now, daylight..
I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks again, bro

c

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads