Banned anterrabae banned or trolling, flaming, and hate speech.

EphemeralStick

Dusty Lil Van 'Mo
Staff member
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hi Matt,

I see you've been having some trouble with Anterrabea or whatever he calls himself. I think he got recently IP banned (which he totally deserves) and has offered to multiple people on another forum and craigslist to pay them to make him another account so I'd keep an eye on that if I were you.
Can you post a link to either the forum posts or the CL ad?

Edit: also who are you? Did you register just to let us know this?

Current Location
Canada
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Can you post a link to either the forum posts or the CL ad?

Edit: also who are you? Did you register just to let us know this?
Unfortunately I can't post a link because he only made the offer to pay for an account in a chatbox that only saves a limited amount of posts at a time so it got automatically deleted. He only mentioned the CL ad in chat so I don't have a link for it either.

To answer your question, yes I registered simply to share that info with you guys. We're having some trouble with that person too so I thought I should let you know.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Unfortunately I can't post a link because he only made the offer to pay for an account in a chatbox that only saves a limited amount of posts at a time so it got automatically deleted. He only mentioned the CL ad in chat so I don't have a link for it either.

To answer your question, yes I registered simply to share that info with you guys. We're having some trouble with that person too so I thought I should let you know.
I appreciate you letting us know.