Banned anterrabae banned or trolling, flaming, and hate speech.

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
I gotta agree with some of you as to how confusing some of these posts have been. And that is why you got experienced moderators investigating what going on and clearing all the confusion. In general, I might tell you to go finger your 137 year old twat for example, but I learned how to observe the rules, relax, and have a good time. You guys take it easy and stay out of trouble.

(Several edits, I hate this Android phone)

Coywolf

Craving Freedom
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Lemme get this straight.....

Anterrbae and Severin are the same user, multiple accounts?

Cause if that's the case, you gotta have some shit going on to have multiple accounts.

Not to mention it is against the site rules for a good reason.

I'm just trying to watch my ass here, guy.
Don't call me Guy, buddy!

::cigar::

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
This message board should have internet protocol (IP) address logs which any moderator can go back and check. I know because I learned how to run phpBB. It's different from this one, though, but I'm fine with it.

Lemme get this straight.....

Anterrbae and Severin are the same user, multiple accounts?

Cause if that's the case, you gotta have some shit going on to have multiple accounts.

Not to mention it is against the site rules for a good reason.

bystander

Wanderer
StP Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I was hoping it was the severin from a fews year or so ago... at least his content was usually worth reading & he contributed in a useful way.. for many years.. but even he was banned for whatever reasons...

it seems to be a trend around here: when someone is told they are acting out, or "bad" by the forum staff, the overwhelming burden that many of us carry is to respond with an equal or greater reaction... like "oh orly? if you think I'm fucking up now, just watch."

Been there, done that..

I do agree with Severin & I see how his point could apply to a lot of members that have been banned around here, previously.

people usually aren't as mean spirited as we want to believe. Maybe we think this way because deep down that's how we would respond (whether we act on our impulse or not) so we assume other people would respond that way too, which may not always be the correct conclusion. (which is why I'm assuming Matt has set-up this multi-chance program)

but then again.. you respond to the warning system calling people names like we are fifth graders again... you get what you give. shit

severin

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
2569 S 5600 W ste 400, West Valley City, UT 84120
Reactions
68% 9% 23%
I admit I've got a short temper and have all my life caused problems for myself because of my tendency to stop caring after I am pushed far enough.. But what can I say, I've got a thick hide and most things just roll off my shoulders as easily as they hit, like rain. I guess I've just had to stick it with enough assholes in life that I've been blinded to the old household etiquettes of no foul language and no speaking your mind and such.. Hell, I don't pay for this site, you people do. And money is god here in the west. It's a matter of principle and of reality.. this is the world we live in and I have principles the same as anybody else.. and I am not so downtrodden in life yet that I can't still hold my tongue when it is only appropriate that I do.

But for the record.. my initial reaction was thoughtless kneejerk stuff.. no feeling or thought behind it. A simple quid pro quo gesture. To be fair though, I was screaming when I wrote the 'wall of text' on Beautiful Miss Vango's vid.. screaming at the dog because the little fucker wouldn't stop barking at the neighbors moving in next door.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
they are not the same person. let's move on.
apparently i was wrong about this and both the accounts @severin and @anterrabae are the same person. after being muted for multiple warnings, they decided to create a new account (@Kevin the traveler) to circumvent the 30 day muting, which is obviously against the rules. all mentioned accounts have been permanently banned.

Coywolf

Craving Freedom
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
apparently i was wrong about this and both the accounts @severin and @anterrabae are the same person. after being muted for multiple warnings, they decided to create a new account (@Kevin the traveler) to circumvent the 30 day muting, which is obviously against the rules. all mentioned accounts have been permanently banned.
I was gonna say, lol. Sounded like the same person.

Gotta get that final word, ya know!

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
I knew this software had an IP address feature. Which is why no admin should ever be fooled again! I believe Invision, vBulletin, and phpBB should have a feature similar. It's been a long time since I was a forum admin, though.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I knew this software had an IP address feature. Which is why no admin should ever be fooled again! I believe Invision, vBulletin, and phpBB should have a feature similar. It's been a long time since I was a forum admin, though.
yeah, but it's not 100% accurate, and can be easily fooled if you know how. still, it's nice to have.

NotmybestNotmyworst

Wanderer
StP Supporter
Current Location
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I remember that guys original account. I wasnt inpressed but also never really payed attention. Hes a fucking tool. lol. Im glad ive grown up from my drunken ranting and raving facebook days. I would have been banned from here 100 times. I really am not PC whatsoever. But i can follow the simple rules of not calling people i dont really know on a traveller forum shitty names. It only took me 32 years hahaa

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
just fyi @Staff, anterrbae/severin has tried to register 3-4 accounts in the past week but can't seem to figure out how to get past our multiple account detection system.

EphemeralStick

Dusty Lil Van 'Mo
Staff member
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Pardon me for holding on to my shock and awe.

*eyeroll*

Phanatic

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
New Zealand
Reactions
0% 0% 100%
What is this, Macy's staff review.

I never gave a fuck what the regulars here thought of me, and it's laughable to insinuate that I would. I like this site for it's size. It attracts randoms that I sometimes like and a few that I even recognize. (of course, many of those randoms have been banned over the years because they were a threat to matt's fragile ego). That's the only reason I come back, for the utility, that and to defend myself from asinine accusations from staff. Hence, since 2012, I have only ever had about as much emotional investment here as I would in a public park or at an event looking for the intelligence.. surely somewhere around the fringes. You are a tool.. not anybody particular I could give a riff about.

A small circle of gruggs with their internet 'round table', by which they commence to defame and defect and defecate on anybody they feel might be a menace to their niche "traveler" in-crowd.

Posts are constantly deleted and facts conflated to suit the self image of the internet-knights of stp. I'd imagine just like a Macy's employee review board.

Example. The following was deleted for absolutely no reason.
kevin the traveler said:
Coywolf said:
I also know where you are coming from, but I work with Law Enforcement all the time in my line of work, and I have met some awesome individuals that wear that uniform.

Most cops suck, I get it. But the mentality you just expressed is getting good people killed for doing their jobs. Cops are people in uniform. They have lives, children, and people who love them.

As much as I disagree with the laws they enforce, they are not the people who implemented them. Look to hating politicians, capitalism, and religion for that.

People who become law enforcement have never been exposed to the travelers lifestyle. It would be much better to educate people in power, than have the "fuck/kill cops" mentality.

Yet again. I'm going to get hell for this, but I don't give a fuck, I've been in jail. I've been arrested. I've had my shit ruined and confiscated. I've been harassed. But I still think the problem is MUCH greater than the police force.
I wouldn't even say that cops suck. I mean.. I did say that they weren't "human beings" but if you are going to take that statement literally, with redneck tier reading comprehension, then you are taking it out of context. But you, you yourself know what I mean, because you've been there. Good.

All I'm saying is that when it comes to law enforcement in this country, you're conduct should always differ as it would differ say in a confrontation with a gang banger asking you if you have any valuables on you.

(the answer is yes, btw. you say yes)
Of course nobody, above an IQ of 2, who hasn't been around at least since 2015 would see the trend, nor care. And I only started to when I began noticing the ads for Matts snitch book telling you how you should travel.. But hey, everybody needs to get fat on donation tacos right, it's none of my business. But it is upsetting to see a cool community degraded and dispensed with by one idiot and his 10 faithful internet gruggs.

It's like crust punk in a mall. full of vice magazines and stick and poke kits and.. I guess just think hot topic, right? The hot topic of travel and itinerant lifestyle as a politically correct fad. Yeah that's pretty much it. That's the idea. Appeal to the dimwitted masses and make mucho dinero.

Speak against that and get barred by power tripping assholes. Not that that really phases me anymore. In fact.. it's encouraging. I say fuck you to anybody spineless enough to defame harmless people.

Just kneejerk reacting to all the shit throwing you people do in your spare time. Some heinous monkey business that goes on around here. And the mellowdrama, oy. Don't flatter yourselves thinking I give a jot. Boohoo, I got lied about again.

This account will be deleted and likely this post, also. For being myself. But idgaf. I'll be back easy enough and continue to benefit from this forum the same way I always have. As a resource.

Coywolf

Craving Freedom
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%

I never gave a fuck what the regulars here thought of me, and it's laughable to insinuate that I would. I like this site for it's size. It attracts randoms that I sometimes like and a few that I even recognize. (of course, many of those randoms have been banned over the years because they were a threat to matt's fragile ego). That's the only reason I come back, for the utility, that and to defend myself from asinine accusations from staff. Hence, since 2012, I have only ever had about as much emotional investment here as I would in a public park or at an event looking for the intelligence.. surely somewhere around the fringes. You are a tool.. not anybody particular I could give a riff about.

A small circle of gruggs with their internet 'round table', by which they commence to defame and defect and defecate on anybody they feel might be a menace to their niche "traveler" in-crowd.

Posts are constantly deleted and facts conflated to suit the self image of the internet-knights of stp. I'd imagine just like a Macy's employee review board.

Of course nobody, above an IQ of 2, who hasn't been around at least since 2015 would see the trend, nor care. And I only started to when I began noticing the ads for Matts snitch book telling you how you should travel.. But hey, everybody needs to get fat on donation tacos right, it's none of my business. But it is upsetting to see a cool community degraded and dispensed with by one idiot and his 10 faithful internet gruggs.

It's like crust punk in a mall. full of vice magazines and stick and poke kits and.. I guess just think hot topic, right? The hot topic of travel and itinerant lifestyle as a politically correct fad. Yeah that's pretty much it. That's the idea. Appeal to the dimwitted masses and make mucho dinero.

Speak against that and get barred by power tripping assholes. Not that that really phases me anymore. In fact.. it's encouraging. I say fuck you to anybody spineless enough to defame harmless people.

Just kneejerk reacting to all the shit throwing you people do in your spare time. Some heinous monkey business that goes on around here. And the mellowdrama, oy. Don't flatter yourselves thinking I give a jot. Boohoo, I got lied about again.

This account will be deleted and likely this post, also. For being myself. But idgaf. I'll be back easy enough and continue to benefit from this forum the same way I always have. As a resource.
I'm sorry, I thought you said you have no investment at all in this website, so, why not just say "fuck it" and stop coming back.

You have problems dude. Real ones. And it makes me wonder about whether you are a stalker.

Seriously, go away. No one here cares about your opinion.

And seek help. Because, like I said, you have problems.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%

what i find most enjoyable about this post is that you claim not to care, yet instead of staying low and just shutting your mouth and using the site, you feel the need to post this diatribe of a response in order to soothe your own ego. the reality is that you were banned for violating the community rules, not because any of us give a fuck about you.

so you keep creating accounts buddy; we'll just keep banning them.

Current Location
Canada
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi Matt,

I see you've been having some trouble with Anterrabea or whatever he calls himself. I think he got recently IP banned (which he totally deserves) and has offered to multiple people on another forum and craigslist to pay them to make him another account so I'd keep an eye on that if I were you.

Latest Status Updates

Couple more days on the mountain and then gonna check out some more Colorado.
Matt Derrick wrote on bandit's profile.
nice background pic!
I am aware of the graphical glitches at the top of the website and am working on getting it fixed.
Taking my son out for his first real camping trip today! Then rolling out to wherever next week.
corn pads dopnt work, podiatrists cost heaps $$$, corns, the tramps curse( that and finding a place to charge your fone)
Went to a nude beach on the Columbia river and bar hopped with @Geraldo! What a great way to spend a Tuesday. Now I'm spending the day resting in the parking lot of dope truck stop that has a karaoke bar in it. Life fucking rules.
Well the latest software update really fucked up some shit at the top of the site. *sigh* great, more work for me to do...
Me and a crew of 8 Polish musicians and artists hitting the Canary Islands on December 1st
Whoever feels like tagging along please do!
my pack's full of paydays
Sorry folks, a software update today went bad, and I had to restore from a backup. Posts made from 6am to 12pm PST today were unfortunately lost.
Top Bottom