Banned anterrabae banned or trolling, flaming, and hate speech. (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

salxtina

Rambler
Current Location
Holyoke, MA
Hi Matt, do you know for sure whose address that is? Or is that maybe the home of a random person he's trying to start sht with.

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
When he said "if you have any real friends", I personally took that as if he was calling you, me, and everyone else here "fake". That was the final nail in the coffin.

bystander

Pilgrim
Current Location
Earth
It's always been amusing to me when people start shit like this guy did, and say "jeez, brahh itz onlay the interwebz... chill the fuck out"

but then blow a fuckin' gasket once someone else responds... its like damn bro chill the fuck out-

Object

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
This long dusty road
I'm here just like whoa what is anterrabae but after reading this I'm like yeah I'm down for the pound lets git em downtown who's around let's go uptown .

salxtina

Rambler
Current Location
Holyoke, MA
Maybe we shouldn't share that address if he's maybe trying to get a random person attacked/harassed?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
No surprise to receive a ban when responding with that language.

Don't be a jerk and keep your head cool... ...

As for the address in the message... weird it's near a golf course... yuppie neighborhood?

High probability of being a misleading bit of info.

Don't bite the bait?

&

alpha david!
https://squattheplanet.com/attachments/screenshot-squattheplanet-com-2018-04-06-21-20-24-png.42312/

It's spelled affidavit, n anterrabae spelled it alfa david. This is a funny...

Roger Wilco, Lima Charlie, Alpha Mike Foxtrot... Over.

Last edited:

severin

Banned
Current Location
2569 S 5600 W ste 400, West Valley City, UT 84120
meh.

it's like this, bud.

you delete my post and lie about it's content.. then ban me for telling you how I feel about that... I am going to respond by lying a little bit about you too. Just so you can at least see that I 'see what you did there'.

I've not entered chatbox since 2015. I don't troll, I don't flame. I simply respond to adult humor and disrespect in kind, and I assume (oftentimes mistakenly) that everyone else's intentions are as good as mine.

I'm not racist, I'm not homophobic, I'm not against any gender, race, nationality, color or creed. Nor have I ever been at any point in time. I simply don't care. Who has the time to. It's all I can do to feed myself.

that is my address btw. and if you and your lost boys wanna come kill some time I'd be happy to call 911 on your crazy ass.

it's alfa david when everything else is also retardedly incongruent.

/inb4 that guys a poo poo head

Dameon

Vagabond
Current Location
Northern California
meh.
that is my address btw. and if you and your lost boys wanna come kill some time I'd be happy to call 911 on your crazy ass.
Dude, I don't know who you think you're trying to impress here, but this is like the equivalent of "I'm super brave, go ahead and hit me and I'll call the teacher". Nobody's coming after you because you haven't done anything worth coming after. Nobody cares. Get over it.

severin

Banned
Current Location
You'd be surprised then, apparently. Do you even read the posts here? This is an extremely reactionary/angry group of people.

Why do I come off like I'm trying to impress somebody? There is literally nobody here I can imagine wanting to impress. I'm just trying to watch my ass here, guy. And make sure nobody actually thinks I'm a hate-monger.. cause I'm quite the opposite.

It's entirely possible some rando on the internet, at some point later on after reading the things people say about me, might feel like driving all the way out here because chances are they won't have anything better to do with themselves.

Dameon

Vagabond
Current Location
Northern California
I'm just trying to watch my ass here, guy. And make sure nobody actually thinks I'm a hate-monger.. cause I'm quite the opposite.
Yup, just trying to watch your ass by giving out your address and trying to incite people to go there and attack you, because you're a very peaceful person. Got it.

severin

Banned
Current Location
Yup, just trying to watch your ass by giving out your address and trying to incite people to go there and attack you, because you're a very peaceful person. Got it.
Nope. Now you're just thinking to piss me off. Sorry to say, you couldn't be farther off base.

btw didn't I run into you in Austin tx under slaughter bridge, right around new years last year? I gave you the hit of acid and you gobbled it thinking I was bluffing?

Dameon

Vagabond
Current Location
Northern California
Nope. Now you're just thinking to piss me off. Sorry to say, you couldn't be farther off base.

btw didn't I run into you in Austin tx under slaughter bridge, right around new years last year? I gave you the hit of acid and you gobbled it thinking I was bluffing?
Nope, ain't been in Austin for more than 5 years.

D

deleted user

I deleted myself
It was probably the other guy with the beard and banjo.

severin

Banned
Current Location
Actually, he didn't have a beard, nor banjo. But some of our conversation involved stp.. and he didn't look like a guy that ought to be dead by now by any means so I sometimes remember and wonder which one of you MFers that disturbed sob might be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$32.77
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $32.77 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $32.77 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $32.77 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $32.77 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Headed east only uncle Pete knows where too though!!!
Childgoddess wrote on MirandaLeigh's profile.
Hello there! how's it going? just saying a friendly hello, I heard your from tbay too, just looking for some likeminded friends here.
My man back in jail :( its only a month, but it hurts as hell without him, how to cope.
The website is going to look a little funky today while I tweak some things. Look out!
in FL til Friday then back up 2 GA
21/hr working for UPS the next few weeks? Hell yeah, i'll take it

Members online