Another oldie flick on streetlife but this time....

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
Hollywood got in the mix.

Like any film regarding the subject matter, it's gonna be flawed but i remember watching this -between beatings by my pops- & thinking, "damn... Might not be too bad!"

& off i went to Calif....

You be the judge. It's not perfect; kinda gritty but if you can stand Ricki Lake for more that 15 minutes, you got me beat.

Where The Day Takes You:

Engineer J Lupo

the most derailingest mod.
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Fresno, Ca
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
This is such an old classic for me. I've been trying to get it downloaded for years and finally got it about a month ago. Great breakdown though, Ricki Lake is the worst.

I feel like this needs to be moved over to https://squattheplanet.com/videos/ but I'm not seeing the option to move it there just yet, working on that though.

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Qosqo, Peru
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
sweet man going to have to check this out

OP
OP
ScumRag

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

HALP I NEED A TOW (Laredo, TX)
My van seems to have officially shit the bibs. Now sending hard copies of Crusty Kid GITAJAWB! to anyone donating over $5 Venmo/ CashApp: $PookieAndBlossom
Dirty kids, I need a rally. I need the life back, I need the road, aimless hopefulness, love of adventure....an not a 9-5. I need the road..to center
Rode from needles to Belen and god dam it got cold headed to amirllo on Thursday after I leave the hotel this lady got me and the homie
"Go to sleep now in Cincinnati/I'll be your baby, I'll be your fatty"
My parole is over February 17. I will still have probation for like two and a half years after that where my probation officer is gonna try to tell me where i can and cannot live and monitor it. Ive got to play their fucking game and it will possibly drive me insane.
New Orleans will forever be the biggest mindfuck to me. How can six months feel like a week and yet one hour feel like an entire month?
With the power of destruction, there also opens a chance for creation
Welp, off to maine! Lets see how this transpires!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Jimmy Olson