News & Blogs Another day, another pig murdering a restrained teenager

Hylyx

Reaction score
http://www.wect.com/story/24367610/officer-involved-shooting-reported-in-boiling-spring-lakes

"
Wilsey said officers came into their home after they called for backup help when Vidal was having a schizophrenic incident.

Wilsey said officers had his son down on the ground after the teen was tased a few times and an officer said, "we don't have time for this." That's when Wilsey says the officer shot in between the officers holding the teen down, killing his son."

Fuck the Police.

kidbob

Reaction score
So it was really late last night when I read ur summery and the artical...my first read was way wrong...I thought the kid was having a seziure..and i was like ...what the fuck!.. then today I look again and see he's skitzo and weilding at best a snub nose flat head screwdriver or at worst a eyeglass miniscrewdriver.... This article raises a bunch of questions to me.

What kind of screwdriver was it REALLY?

HE was apperantly being restrained and tazed upon the time of his death...
Why wasn't he dis-armed? Was it because this 90 LBS SOAKING WET 18yo
Had a kungfu death grip on the best kidney puncher next to a ice pick?
Or did everything escalate just as fast as the article ended

And at last
If he had been tazed and restrained why did he get shot? Did the family have prior contact with this officer( maybe the cop had got his ass handed to him in a prior encounter that may have been off the record) and knew that when that kid managed to break loose(cause it happened last time)he was gonna have to drop him like a man.
What im thinking is (if u ever been to juvy) this kid was habitual...he would have episodes and like those kids in juvy...they just buck everything..and fuck up a lot of shit an..and just damage chaos distruction AGHHH !
SO MAYBE
this kid just met his end, do to a bitch ass cop who couldnt do his job
Or maybe
This article is just some humdrum made up to provoke some debate ... I dunno...
But buck that jack all day kid! All day!
Fuck the po po

Except that detective in montgomery...he was the shit!

kidbob

Reaction score
so this shit hit my tv on the news last night, i stand corrcted on it being a buncha bull, but i am not wrong at all about the priors, 31 times that cop had been dispatched to that house for altercations with this kid,
i some how feel that this kid got what he had comming, he beat this cop up 31 times! 31!!!!! u know every time the cop came over the kid was all like fuck u pig, buncha fat ass bacon, come get some of this if u so tough! kid probably talked alll kinds of smack to the cop, him and the cop probably tied up time and time again. and cause the cop felt for the family and the kid no report of the tussle was ever made,im just assuming now, i am in no favor of the cop, or the kid, just trying to make a lil sense of it my self

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads