Current Location
Modesto CA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Departing from: Southern California
Destination: Annual Rainbow Gathering
Date range: leaving June 25th

About me:

I know this is wayy early to post this but the earlier the better chance of finding a ride!. I'm gonna be in southern California until June 25th and want to try to get to the east coast for this year's rainbow. I'm a very easy going person and just want enjoy this beautiful life:) I can pitch in on gas and food and am very friendly and like talking to people. If anyone is leaving from socal around this time please let me know it would be so greatly appreciated, if not I'll probably train hop my way over. Much love and peace to you all!!

Current Location
indy
Reactions
15% 8% 77%

About me:

I know this is wayy early to post this but the earlier the better chance of finding a ride!. I'm gonna be in southern California until June 25th and want to try to get to the east coast for this year's rainbow. I'm a very easy going person and just want enjoy this beautiful life:) I can pitch in on gas and food and am very friendly and like talking to people. If anyone is leaving from socal around this time please let me know it would be so greatly appreciated, if not I'll probably train hop my way over. Much love and peace to you all!!
where is it going to be located

Noa

Current Location
140 S Union Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80228, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
currently in NC trying to get out hopefully its around Asheville. Seriously someone help me get out of the triad before I die to normality >.<

Current Location
Santa Rosa
Reactions
0% 0% 0%

About me:

I'm heading to the gathering on the 1st I could swing down that way and pick you up I need help with gas and panhandeling
Fritz~

OP
OP
PeaceLoveHarmony
Current Location
Modesto CA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm heading to the gathering on the 1st I could swing down that way and pick you up I need help with gas and panhandeling
Fritz~
Ik it's too late but thank you so much for a he offer. Much love and peace to you.!