Ride Offered Andy's Cross Country Express Cali to NOLA (1 Viewer)

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Hometown
New Orleans
Traveling from
Santa Cruz CA
Destination
New Orleans LA
Hey everybody, so I'm about to drive some serious distance next weekend and I wanted to post my route in case anyone needs a ride along it.

20190922_113204.jpg

I'll be departing from Santa Cruz next Saturday and heading towards Las Vegas. Then its onward through Denver then southeast to Joplin Mo and then Memphis then finally ending in New Orleans.

I only plan on stopping when I need to rest as well as visiting a friend in Joplin for a night. Other than that it'll be as straight shot. If you're somewhere along that route I'd be happy to pick you up and either bring ya to NOLA or even just a lil further east if that's what you're trying to do.

Gas money is appreciated but not necessary. I'm queer as fuck so either be comfortable with that or find another ride. I don't drink but don't mind drinkers as long as you're chill.

I have enough room in my van for two more, whether that's two people or one person plus doggo.

Lemme know if you're interested, cause I'ma be bored as hell without the company. 🙃

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
OP
EphemeralStick

EphemeralStick

Staff member
Hometown
New Orleans
Change of plans! I won't be going to Santa Cruz and instead will be leaving from Los Angeles on Friday!

best guess

Hometown
Berkeley CA
My girl, my dog, and I are in Denver right now, looking to head to NOLA ASAP. No bugs, no drugs, I do all the bum stuff including jugging. My girl's green to traveling, but she has a valid license so she can help drive. Lemme know if you'd like to scoop us, when, how much room you have, etc etc, and whatever other relevant details, and we can be ready whenever you get here.

OP
EphemeralStick

EphemeralStick

Staff member
Hometown
New Orleans
My girl, my dog, and I are in Denver right now, looking to head to NOLA ASAP. No bugs, no drugs, I do all the bum stuff including jugging. My girl's green to traveling, but she has a valid license so she can help drive. Lemme know if you'd like to scoop us, when, how much room you have, etc etc, and whatever other relevant details, and we can be ready whenever you get here.
Aw man! I'm already passed Denver. I move quick sorry man!

I hope you all find a ride soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $150.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Loaded 4 kids, 2 dogs, and a rat onto a Cadillac grainer outta Kirby yesterday. Yeeehaw! NOLA bound. Anyone with info outta Englewood Yd. In Houston would be much appreciated*
Eastbound from San Antonio! See ya soon nola.
Looking for someone or a group to travel with and show me the ropes. Total newbie
Free punk show HAAM benefit at BuzzSaw tonight 7pm in Austin!
Much nicer riding weather today! Howdy, Austin! I'll be around a few days I think, trying to get new tires on the motorbike before I move on.
Im in the bay headed to reno tonight, had a good week with good people and good miles. The tehachapi loop gets prettier every time.
Best part of unexpected kindness - (drum roll)
IT'S UNEXPECTED
Got to Beaumont. Fucking brrr, man. Someone remind me again what just what the hell am I doing in Texas?
leptospirosis--- possum piss in the water! feel awful! this is what killed lincons mum!! be careful of yoru water playmates!!!
Omg this shit happened again :( my love is back behide bars :( what can I do 2 make the most of the time I have now???

Staff online