And I Think To Myself What A Wonderful World

InfectedMaryJane

Reaction score
Howdy howdy everybody. I'm Sam, I'm eighteen and from NYC. Devout ganja smoker (I've grown use to the term "functional stoner") and although I've never really traveled like this before something in my heart just told me "It's time to do things your way." I've been trying to get to California for awhile now, but because the distance is so long I figure it's harder to find a traveling buddy with a similar destination in mind. I'm the kind of person whos down for anything, lifes to short and yadda yadda all that junk.
Besides all the traveling info, I listen to all kinds of music. Music is pretty much my entire life. I'd have to say my current favorite bands/singers/whatever you wanna call em is Pink Floyd, Animal Collective, 10 ft Ganja Plant, Lil Wayne, and Gnarls Barkley. I love Star Wars, video games (Elder Scrolls ftw) and Salvador Dali.

Ahhh what else? I'm particularly fond of this smilie:zombie:

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
you sound like an awesome fuckin person! have safe travels!
P.S the pirate smilie kicks your smilies ass!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads