Anchor mc abby the morbid gypsy jabby scabby butt pirate

jabbyscabby

Reaction score
Anchor Mc Abby the morbid gypsy jabby scabby butt pirate is my full name.....

Don't ask how i got it...

the story would take 3 days to tell ...

But for short they call me Scaby, yes i spell it different some times!

I'm homeless...

I grew up in Auburn California

I started hopping trains early of 2008 when i became homeless.

I was kicked out when i was sixteen and pretty much had a lot of responsibilities! I had a job, apartment illegally owned, and a car, I was a junior in high school on top of that. Eventually after i graduated high school i became addicted to alcohol and drank everyday from 17 - 18 years old .I lost everything because i started to drink heavily. I lost my job for not showing up because id rather drink... and lost my car/ apartment because i had no money for i spent it on booze and lost my job. I became homeless and met a lot of other homeless youth my age.

I started hopping trains while i started to loose my mind. It's just easier now for me to hop out because i have nothing to loose now.

Drinking has caused me to have really bad depression and anxiety attacks and for already detoxing at 18 years of age i have realized how much i have fucked myself over and up! I don't drink everyday now woop woop doing a lot better but yeah....

I love people and trains and beer and pirate zombies and a lot more ....

To get to know me more talk to me or check out my about me on STP
or check out my myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=5494719.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Welcome to STP, that's a nice intro you got there, I really like the tags put into alphabetical order too (butt gypsy, morbid pirate...).

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
awww well welcome miss. but to blame so much on booze is sad. it only loved you and you loved it back too much.

Dmac

Reaction score
booze is a very loving and VERY harsh mistress to have. i perfer weed any day, except when dealing with cops! glad you are hear with us, i will look forward to your posts.:chug:

eatmonksus

Reaction score
yea, addiction is a bitch. i used to bomb the shards and rocks for several years, until i tried to kill myself. i survived that attempt and realised that i might as well live by my own rules, despite the fact that johnny law don't like what i do.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads