An Introduction

DiamondDog

Reaction score
Longtime reader of this site, finally created a profile. Not an avid traveler at the moment. Recently taken to exploring abandoned buildings and general wandering. All and all I'm a novice adventurer. Here to learn and contribute (Art, skills, resources, pdf books, stories, photos, diy projects, how to, ect..). Pretty vague, but yeah...thats all I can think to jot down at the moment.

Reactions: Koala and Rocky

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
theres some cool pics in the media section and a bunch of threads of urban exploring here. definitely worth a check, welcome though! Lex aint too far from me up here in Cincy, know a bunch of kids that play bike polo down there!

kylethree8

Reaction score
I've recently taken more of an interest in urban exploring, I haven't found much in the way of worth while abandon buildings in Lexington though. Have you had any luck finding anything cool?

DiamondDog

Reaction score
-Hazardousix6six, glad to be here! I'll be sure to check out the urban exploring threads, sound interesting. Small world, I also know a few people who play bike polo in Lex. Awesome sport, haven't done it myself though. -kylethree8, no not in Lexington...yet. I've had much better luck in other Counties (Old tobacco warehouses, factories, cemeteries in the middle of nowhere). Fucking creepy places. Also really sad. Today's bustling workplace, tomorrow's forgotten trash heap, ya know? I keep hearing rumors of a tunnel that runs under Russell Cave Road, no idea where that one might be.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads