An Intoduction To an Introduction

flynnbluemoon

Reaction score
Hi I am Flynn and I am a long time leather tramp(most of my life) I am in Victoria British Columbia currently I am queer and I am a male ! I am following my visions and on my lifes journey to find my purpose I am following crumbs and clues the universe is leaving for me as well as my visions ! I am looking to go overseas and am thinking that a sea container via train would be best too stow away in for this to happen I am in need of a serious teacher to help me learn the ropes of hopping trains??? I am hard worker a fast learner I have gut s determination and I have heart ! I wont quit .I contracted HIV this year and going back to being put in a box is not an alternative ! If you are reading this and I am hoping you are and if its not you but you know someone who is up for the challenge to teach this guy some new tricks which will hopefully lead me to the next incarnation of myself and the next step in my lifes journey please contact me via this site and we can chat further anything you want to know I am game to tell ! I don't pull punches honesty is my rule and if it is you reading this an you are up to help a fellow human being out please don't hesitate to start up a convo email I have text for now thank you in advance if you made it this far in the read :) sincerely
Flynn Bluemoon

D

Deleted member 125

yea...stowing away inside of a shipping container on a ship going overseas isnt really even a option.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to STP! I removed the photos prefix from the title - unless you were going to add some later - then I can add it back in. Yeah the shipping container - those things are sealed - but there are plenty of resources here to help you on your way!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads