An Informed Shoplifting Tutorial (2 Viewers)

train in vain

Rambler
Current Location
Out there
Ill have to readthis whole thread tomorrow while caffienating. Ill save my probable rant until ive at least read everything. Shoplifting is to me the most sensitive material. More so than freight info or graffiti talk even.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

pellegrino

Lurker
Current Location
Kansas
Hey guys, dunno if this is allowed but i will take my chance. easgatesecurity.com we provide AM/RF jammers better quality, better prices, in near future (April) if everything will go alright 2in1 jammer will be finished in powerbank case. if any questions find our telegram at the website ;). Can make a video of how both of the jammers are working.

Cheese

Lurker
Current Location
Bozeman, Montana
Welp. I'm finding out the hard(est) way how easily a silly theft can turn into a robbery charge. I'm curious to hear any other personal experiences. Do they usually plead you down? Getting back home from jail my friend instantly told me about his friend who got a 10 year sentence for this shit.
Does anyone have a list or can i get a roll call of each state's stance on allowing physical contact or not?

Faceplant

Mmmm . . . Taste the Ballast!
StP Supporter
Current Location
Boulder Creek Ca
Welp. I'm finding out the hard(est) way how easily a silly theft can turn into a robbery charge. I'm curious to hear any other personal experiences. Do they usually plead you down? Getting back home from jail my friend instantly told me about his friend who got a 10 year sentence for this shit.
Does anyone have a list or can i get a roll call of each state's stance on allowing physical contact or not?
Don’t pick up the soap.

Childgoddess

Current Location
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I've found, in my experiences, that there are a few tools one must have when pulling off a store heist.

One... Neodymium magnets. These can be taken from any Home Depot with relative ease. The round ones come in packs of three and I suggest 4 packs. These are also referred to as "rare earth magnets" and easily disable any alpha box or spider wires. :::: watch YouTube tutorial on how to use them::::

Two: a folding razor knife. These can be also be found at Home Depot.

I've found that a Ralph Lauren polo and a good pair of jeans with some desert boots is the best costume to wear when pulling off some job. You don't appear that you're over dressing, but appear to have some money to your name. I mean, it is a 90.00 shirt you're wearing.
Macy's is a particularly easy store to steal from. Take shirts into dressing room, pull out magnets, take security tag off, fold shirt, stuff in waistband, and voila'.

I've grabbed game systems, watches, jewelry, clothing, just about anything any store feels that you can't take to which something as simple as a magnet will disable their security.

Why do I steal? I don't need 20 Polo shirts, or 200.00 pair of jeans, but FUCK THEM is why I do it.

NIce! :D i wanna try the magnets..

Childgoddess

Current Location
Thunder Bay, Ontario
i got caught in the health food dumpster by the manager . She threaten to call the cops and had a sadist llok in her eyes, i dont have much for ffod so when that happened i went without for 2 monthes i lost even more weight than i ever lost travelin , i even lost my ass litarally. My eyes sunk into my skull and my face looked like a concentration camp nominee. Well i started going into the store and am now acquainted with everyone in the store. I go into the store twice a day for 2 monthes more and been housing shit ever since. HaHa The best is i got this straw hat that i can put any meal in. I wear the hat on my back from the string on my neck and a hankechief covers up the tensity of the cord around my neck. Its totally solid. i can fit a whole giant yogurt or oddwalla or a bunch of things from the deli. Its so crazy u just wouldnt think! a couple of times, before i perfected it i put loose items like powerbars and they would just slip out as i walked so it takes some gettin used to, but its my bread and butter. Im Happy i get what i want!

that's so cool with the hat trick, really original! I'm looking for tips on how to boost without a "shopping bag" etc

Childgoddess

Current Location
Thunder Bay, Ontario
all of this is pretty common sense shit...

if you steal often enough, you will get caught. there is no fool proof tips on becoming mr/mrs sticky fingers. not being a idiot and shoplifting drunk or crust lorded out helps though. if you walk in with knuckle tattoos that say "fuck work" smelling like puke from the night before while your 5 friends and 18 dogs wait outside looking nervous or drunk chances are not only lp agents, but the regular workers are all going to think you are there to steal. whether or not they care enough to stop you is another thing. people are lazy, just because you havnt been caught doesnt mean your a master thief, it just means people didnt care enough to do anything about it.

that is true, I boost from this place with young workers all the time, I think they don't really care and that's why I get away...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $70.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $70.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $70.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Turns out, @Rhubarb Dwyer is even more handsome in person.
Watch out Australia! Tay is flying in on the 24th!
It only took three cities over three different time zones, but I finally got to meet up with @IVth. And, lemme tell ya, it was worth every mile. What a mensch!
dumpsternavel wrote on Erinn Oface's profile.
I wanna see more of your arrrrttttttt
I made it to dayton with time to spare, i went belen/kc(for supplies)/chicago(i got robbed)/indy/dayton. Besides getting robbed in chicago the trip has been great, quick trains good kickdowns and a nice 2 ride hitchhike to dayton.
io2286 wrote on coolusername123's profile.
Hobosexual- someone who has a relationship to get a place to stay
Happy friday the 13th!
Hmu or send something my way
Cheers!
It takes forever to do profiles via smartphone.. I'll fill this out on a laptop later.. me and my wife, Straps, recently moved from NC to central Ohio and are looking for like minded folks. Oldschool punk and metal etc is our tastes but not limited to. She does Vocals as well as I.. I also play bass. And am currently working on a demo. Think serial killer true crime punk.. not 'horror punk'.. true horror, yes.
*will update tonight
wheels are made for rollin/mules are made to pack/I never seen a sight that didnt look better lookin back

Members online