An Informed Shoplifting Tutorial (3 Viewers)

wokofshame

Wayfarer
Current Location
novosivirsk, russia
Website
www.weather.gov
In my experiences w/ LP agents, they are a lot of the time (the good ones at least) blending in INSANELY well.
Do not typecast them , as they may have any look. I met an LP agent at the Florence SC Wal-Mart that had on camo pants, dirty Nascar shirt, gnarly ass beard and gimme cap. Looked like straight up pill-poppin redneck.

If they're good, you can't tell by their looks. What you will notice if LP is tailing is the fact that they're, well,tailing you. They're obligated to try to be w/in sight when they're following you, so simply browse the store and watch them keepin their distance but just in sight range, pretending to look for things but generally grabbing nothing, just flipping through CD's or manhandling produce. Not right behind you, and, you'll have circumnavigated the store and they'll still be there. If you've walked in 2 full circles and they're still behind u, chances are your fears are right.
Also, I concur w/ what a lot of people have said. many/most states laws/liability of store being sued under laws in said state,
prevent them from chasing or touching you. They CAN talk to you or say "STOP" in a firm voice. So waddayado if they do that?
Just keep walking. Run if you start being chased and there's no cops around. Think about it. You have little/nothing to lose. IF YOU DON'T KEEP WALKING, YOU HAVE A 100% CHANCE OF BEING POPPED. So many people i know could have been avoided being busted if they had NOT stopped and turned around when a manager said "hey come back here" or "what about those herbal extracts?". It's all voluntary. Think of all your friends that have self-incriminated after being arrested. Same concept. It's all mental.

Bottom line is, don't steal if you can't deal w/ the idea of having a misdemeanor conviction/warrant on your record. If you're under 18, GO FOR IT. Because offences commited before 18 are wiped off your adult record. Probation isnt that bad. I went thru a few years as a teen. Steal all u can, dear minors. The consequences are transitory. But if you intend to become a doctor or railroad CEO, yeah, you might want to stop at age 18. You'll make more money doing those things in the long run than being a whole foods miscreant.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

ericafuckyea

Current Location
san francisco, ca
this thread is great.

my method isnt very high tech. i suck at concealing so i generally dont. i just move fast enough to avoid detection. used to make a killing at this whole foods in berkeley by doing the following.

ride bike to the store. park bike a short distance from doorway, dummy lock it to something, go into store and act nonchalant while i pick out my items, put all my items in my cloth whole foods bag, walk out quickly, get on bike and ride away.

it helps if you have a basket on yr bike. you could technically leave your bike unlocked outside if its an area where its not likely to get stolen. i just put the chain on and make it look like it's locked when its not, i dont actually lock it because it would take too long to fumble with my keys and shit once i've blatantly kiefed shit. almost got caught once fucking around with my Ulock after running out of rainbow groceries.
its not like you have to never go back to the store, they might not realise what youre doing for a while if you act calm about it. i got away with this a ton of times. one day i went in and got cornered by a bunch of employees who told me they saw me coming, then took my picture. they couldnt do shit though because i hadnt taken anything yet, so i just chose a new location. :)

as for the garden center at walmart, its great. i suggest getting bluray dvds because you can pawn them for decent money and theyre easy to grab a bunch of. i dont cut out sensors or anything, just grab them and go. once you're out of the parkinglot they can't do shit. so powerwalk.

WapatoGreyer

Lurker
Current Location
Seattle
Website
themossikeepinmypockets.tumblr.com
Micheal's, the craft store, is INCREDIBLY easy to shoplift from. It's ridiculous.
I live in Seattle, and the one that I frequent only has a couple of cameras in the front, and the rest of the store is camera-free. I've walked in with an empty side-bag and walked out with it bulging and they've never said anything to me. Something that I tend to do is pretend I'm getting an urgent phone call and have to leave.. it explains the kind of random "oh i've been here for x amount of time and am rushing out" thing... I'll be all like, "Oh, you're outside waiting for me? I'll be there in a sec!" haha. Call me paranoid but I swear it helps, haha!

Another place that's easy is REI. Me and my friend went to one once and grabbed things off the racks and went to the dressing rooms. We've heard how they don't check how many items you bring in and it was true, they didn't check it and were all enthusiastic, "Oh, great! Go right on in!" and I just put on all these awesome clothes on underneath what I already had on and cut the tags. I just made sure I hid some smaller items within the larger ones so it wouldn't be too noticeable when I only handed them a couple of things that "didn't fit me right". But my friend walked right out with an expensive shoulder bag, and my other friend's done big things like sleeping bags. I'm not that gutsy but apparently the lack of cameras makes it real easy. And you can sell REI stuff online esp. if the tags are still on to prove it's new. Nice way to make some easy cash.

FigTree

Lurker
Current Location
Buffalo, NY
i'll be honest, i didn't read more than the first few posts so i'm probably not putting anything new in. but my personal rules are 1-trust your gut, and 2-don't stress. pretend to be browsing, buy something cheap if you can afford to, and slowly walk away. i tend to pick what i want up, look at it, decide i don't want it, go to put it down, and slide it up my sleeve. then first opportunity drop it in a pocket, easypeasy. i got caught once when i was so stoned i didnt notice the bigass beeper on the temp.hair dye i thought was silly string, and once when i didnt trust my gut, let a friend pressure me into stealing against my better instinct. oh one tiny tip, if you're gonna be stealing lady's undergarments and you can choose between macy's or sears, fuckin macy's all the way. macy's just wanted their shit back, sears wanted to try and prosecute to the fullest extent possible.

AnarchistRon

Lurker
Current Location
Plano, TX
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet:

1) Don't be greedy!
2) Don't be too confidant!

The following story is not even remotely exaggerated, if anything, its underestimated.

My greed lost me the greatest fucking job one could land, who desires the excitement and benefits of shoplifting and does not possess certification. A typical retail occupation at TJ Maxx. I swear to fucking god, I could steal 10 Ed Hardy shirts over the course of a 5 hour work day--50 bucks a pop. Then I would sell them on ebay for essentially the retail price!! Thank the invisible prick above for materialism!!

What lost me this gravy train? First, the greed: I got a suitcase priced at 80, lowered it to a clearance price of 15 (no one suspected a thing). I then continued to stuff this suitcase over the course of the remaining 4 hours of labor that day with numerous articles of clothing priced at a minimum of 50 and no more than 120. Imagine a suitcase filled with at least 30 items, not a single one of a price less than 50.
Second the confidence: I took this suitcase of a total value surpassing 1500 and placed it directly underneath the nose of the cashiers (for that is the location where the employees store their purchased goods to pick up at the end of the day). Upon the closing of the store this nincompoop dimwit idiot of an associate opened this suitcase, caught under the impression that this item was to be returned to the shelves--out falls a torrent of quality merchandise and my heart sank in grief--I wasn't frightened so much about being caught, but (the capitalist instead is revealed here) of the fact that I just lost 1500 worth of goods. He was totally ignorant of the fact that I had placed my name upon it identifying my ownership of the suitcase.

Then again, my confidence also saved my neck: For moments later the manager contacted me directly. I managed to express in a quality attributable to any experienced actor my blissful ignorance on the entire matter: "How the hell did that shit get in there?!" "I swear I had no idea!" "Why would I buy the suitcase if that was in there?!" "I swear I didn't even open it!"
The next day I handed my letter of acquittal...but not before I had a conversation with the same manager in his office:
"Please, Ron, did you do it?" -- "No sir."
"If I look at the video, will I see anything?" -- "I don't know what you're talking about."
"We're friends aren't we Ron? Tell me the truth." -- "It really has been a pleasure working with you sir, but I am quitting entirely on the basis of a scheduling confliction, thank you and good day."

On a separate note:

I have recently completed a year and half worth of probation on a conspiracy to commit robbery and possession of burglary tools (I was planning on robbing the same store.)

But i have not stopped committing petty thieveries:

Every quarter, I'll steal two sticks of top of the line anti-perspirant, because I sweat like a fucking dog, from the lock walgreens; and two round canisters of top of the line hair gel (20 bucks for 6 ounces). I've also stolen the exact same sony earphones from the exact same store in the mall 4 or 5 times over the course of the past 2 years--the store is about 50 feet from the parking lot and has absolutely no defense mechanism.

Appearance also has a great deal to do with how prone you are to getting caught. Despite my absolute lack of respect for the law, property or the status quo, I look very upright and proper--and for one reason alone, so that I can continue leaving this impression upon people and taking advantage of them in every conceivable fashion.

I have a greater chance of landing the retail job. I have a greater chance of not attracting the employees attention. Therefore, I have a greater chance of stealing these pricks blind and giving them a taste of their own medicine.

For the next two weeks i'll be in vegas, after that I'll be living in Dallas, feel free to send me a PM and we can organize something.

REDYELLOWBLUE

Lurker
Shoplifting is a wonderous hobby , and all be damned if i dont feel like solid snake everytime i get off with something new.

1. Composition - I find that if you think somethings yours , i mean really really believe it is, whos to say it isnt?
And if your charismatic enough you wont even need to conceal said item. First and best tool for infitration ; your mind.

2. Assesment- whether its spur of the moment or a premeditative strike, always be observant from the moment you lay eyes on the place.when you walk in the door take notice of everything.How busy are they?what time of day it is ?if your really good you can scout the. LP and guards shift changes, choosing the best time to strike. If its pur of the moment you will want to case the entire store noting camera positions, aisles with straight lines to the exit, place of low visibility, unmonitored desolate sections of stores. your eyes are your best tool for this. Most of the stores i encounter fall in to one of three catgories;
A. Department store- this is your mervyns, macys, gottchalks, or any other store whos main commodity is clothes.
Chances are if your walking into this place your in need of new threads. the obtainment of clothes can be done two ways
1. the browser; taking your sweet ass time picking numerous articles to try on , usually theese stores have no fitting room attendant . so you take some articles of clothing in secretely remove any security measures and either bag the item or put them on under your original wardobe if they made you leave your bag up front. always have a razor or rubberband to remove ink sensor and magnetic security devices. If you can find something that a thrift store consideresa "In" you can pawn the items for considerably less cash than they are worth. youll be lucky if you get half, but its a good way to turn cotton into dollars.
2. the looter; simply fill a cart and walk out like you own the place. very effective even without plastic bags

B. Corporation Super Stores- i.e Target,Walmart,Kmart,Best Buy, Frys, REI, Big 5, Safeway , Luckys,Food Maxx, Piggly Wiggly
these stores are far more common and should kindle a tad bit of patriotism in your soul when ripping off these terrible corporations.
This store is going to having beefier security , but also the staff is going to be treated worse by thier managers, and the team members will be spread thin and hard pressed to accumilate thier efforts to garb little old you.usually, unless its at some bizarre time at night , then the situation changes entirely.
there is ALWAYS a aile unhindered by security cameras,
that should be where you pocket ;bag; or wrist your item.
These stores usually ask me for my bag at the door . and im happy to oblige usually unless the circumstances are very special, such as smash and grab of electronic case .
These stores have a lot of ways to make profit.
First and foremost is one of my favorite ways of getting extra cash,
Simply lift Video Games , or DVDs, head to the restroom and check the products for tags .
then Find a Video Game store that allows you to trade them in for cash. The better and more valuable games are harder to obtain. but 160 bucks for 3 games isnt a bad way to remind the clerk to lock his sliding glass door next time.

Alot of times i will find an old workshirt that looks like a delivery guy and carry a pencil in my ear and enter the back of the store where they store the bulk of products not out on the shelves. here you will regularly find things such as cases of electronics , alchohol, food, sometimes even boxes of jewlery. The plus side to braving the members only side is that alot of the time its friggin desolate, and the LPs look here last. ALWAYS there is an emergency exit on one end or the other. simply get what you need and book it out that door. the alarm will sound but you will have enough time to depart.

the standing gate security things can be overcome by lining your bag with foil.
also if your really hungry order a sandwhich or something from the deli, then bag it or walk around and eat it .

3. mom and pop stores
I dont advocate stealing from these people unless ABSOLUTELY NECCESSARY,
but in the instance it is youll find it a piece of cake

if you happen to use a messenger bag
and they ask you to leave it upfront , point out the fact that you see many many women walking around the store with purses this is your purse and if theres a problem then i would like to speak with your manager. If you can pull this off using an exceptionally gay accent it works wonders to keep your bag at your side.

Barnes and nobles are all about bathroom stealing
just walk into the stall holding the books and flip through the pages in search of the sticky white magnet place usually on the inside of covers and sometimes placed loosley in between pages . ditch those and your golden.

/end rant

Craze

Lurker
Alot of this is poor advice and will lead to stores catching on to shoplifting, I would advise people to go look for food in dumpsters rather than stealing from a big chain supermarket, its easier and much less risky, much like any other thing, shoplifting is best left to and taught by people who have been doing it for years.

madcapcat

Lurker
Current Location
Olympia, Washington
Website
www.crimethanks.tumblr.com
Micheal's, the craft store, is INCREDIBLY easy to shoplift from. It's ridiculous.
I live in Seattle, and the one that I frequent only has a couple of cameras in the front, and the rest of the store is camera-free. I've walked in with an empty side-bag and walked out with it bulging and they've never said anything to me. Something that I tend to do is pretend I'm getting an urgent phone call and have to leave.. it explains the kind of random "oh i've been here for x amount of time and am rushing out" thing... I'll be all like, "Oh, you're outside waiting for me? I'll be there in a sec!" haha. Call me paranoid but I swear it helps, haha!

PLEASE SHOPLIFT FROM MICHAEL'S. I worked there for 3 years and have NEVER been treated so poorly, or seen such a wasteful company. Their Dumpsters are also full of shitloads of perfect merchandise, they throw discontinued items away instead of donating them, for "loss prevention". Yeah, makes perfect sense. But be really careful, there's tons of broken glass and razor blades in them from the custom framing shop (where I worked back in the day). I would always throw that shit off in one corner and leave the Dumpster open for people so they'd have easier access. Also, most of the cameras in the older stores are fake, you can tell because they look like they're about to fall out of the fucking ceiling. The newer stores have real cameras in the front, and sometimes the jewelry aisle because that's a real problem area for them. Direct orders from corporate is employees aren't allowed to call the cops on shoplifters, chase you, or even ask you to leave. We were only allowed to follow obvious shoplifters around asking if they were finding everything okay, being overly cheerful of course. Just smile and say that you are. The possibilities are endless, guys! Go get some art supplies! There's even food and drinks in some stores near checkout.

I fucking hate Michael's, I robbed them blind when I worked there, that's why I put up with it for so long. The Walmart of arts and crafts.

wokofshame

Wayfarer
Current Location
novosivirsk, russia
Website
www.weather.gov
I don't know if anyone has said this before, but DON'T TURN YOUR HEAD!!! Never look over your shoulder or move your head looking for cameras and such. Move your eyes in their sockets while keeping your skull/neck pointed ahead and straight. Turning your head is a dead giveaway.
Nice to know about Michael's.
Also be aware one thing LP looks out for is people lingering too long. Take an average amount of time for your shopping trip. Don't make a beeline for an expensive aisle, but don't hang around for half an hour. That gives them time to set you up, besides being suspicious.
And go in alone, split up before going in, most people shop alone.

Mongo

Rambler
Current Location
Cleveland, OH
I've actually known about how Michaels runs their security for a few months, but I've been wondering how blatant you could be before someone just got so aggravated they had to do something, like for example knowing where they put the keys for the spray paint case and looting that thing.

galaxyexpress

Lurker
Current Location
Los Angeles
A lot of good tips here. I just lifted something for the first time today and then decided to google tips and found this forum :)

Interestingly, Macy's does not seem to staff their fitting rooms. Occasionally maybe every 15-20 minutes an employee will come up to the door and sign a sheet that says they checked in, but for the most part no one is ever around in the women's intimates. I managed to get 6 very nice bras today. I used to be adamantly against shoplifting, but frankly I just needed some new underwear. Now I'm thinking perhaps I should try some other things. It was a pretty cool experience. I had no idea it was so easy to get away with either.

I simply took tags off and left. There was a sign that said clothing contains "internal security devices", but my sister worked in Target and she says that's just a BS sign to scare people. She also works in Vons now and says that employees literally cannot do anything when they see someone steal. All they can do is just record the information regarding what happened. Once I was in the Dollar Tree a few weeks ago and some shoppers got told off by the manager who suspected them of stealing. All she could do was deny them the ability to purchase something at the cash register. She couldn't confront them beyond that.

I think I might try taking some other small stuff but I've decided I'm not going to get cocky about it. If a fitting room is attended then I see no point. Best not to steal more than a few items. I scoped out the Macy's a couple days before to make sure the situation was tenable.

I've never stolen before until now, but based on many of these posts I'm now wondering if the reason employees often approach me is because they are trying to deter me from stealing. Its funny because the one time I've stolen I was never approached by anyone, and I'm a pretty upstanding citizen beyond that lol The area was practically abandoned.

Still, I don't plan to do it often. Only for stuff that's important. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to go for something super expensive like carts full of goods lol some of you are pretty ballsy. I'd love to steal something electronic like a cell phone, computer or eReader, but I don't have the courage, and frankly don't have too dire need of such things.

Do you think stealing is an addiction? I hope I don't become a clepto, if that's the case lol

OP
E

Erable

I deleted myself
Ehmm, for lack of a better way to ask, how does one go about "not being a gigantic pussy" when it comes to these things? Last time I stole anything I looked so guilty you'd swear I had just killed someone.
(I'm so ashamed)
Is it all just in repetition that it becomes a nonchalant activity?

MFB

Rambler
Current Location
CO
Ehmm, for lack of a better way to ask, how does one go about "not being a gigantic pussy" when it comes to these things? Last time I stole anything I looked so guilty you'd swear I had just killed someone.
(I'm so ashamed)
I gigantic pussy would have never attempted to take what they wanted; so your good there. :)

While I would say repetition always helps, 10 mg of percocet does wonders for you nerves in those situations.

Mongo

Rambler
Current Location
Cleveland, OH
(I'm so ashamed)
Yeah you just get used to it over time. just don't let your guard down by getting to used to it and cocky.

http://lifehacker.com/5853355/know-your-rights-if-a-store-detains-you-for-shoplifting

I personally don't agree with the article if your in the wrong, in the situation that they ever stop you at the front doors and you have the physical ability and stamina, run!!!!

here's an example of when not to run: I once was stopped by three safeway workers while trying to steal a package of salami and a bottle of jagermeister. they physically blocked the entrance and if I rushed them it would be assault. I gave up the salami and bottle with my head down in shame and they let me go.

just use your head and keep an eye on the people around you.

MFB

Rambler
Current Location
CO
For those of us not brazen enough to fill up a cart and just walk out this is a nice option to save yourself some cash. (apologies if this idea has been posted already, this is a long thread, rightfully so.)

Bottom-carting; (same premise as left-handing).
-Fill up your cart with the fruit and veggies that you intend to buy w your EBT card.
-Put the most expensive bag of 30lb gourmet dog food for your K-9 buddy, perhaps some delicious coffee, or a few others items you EBT doesn't cover down on the bottom rack of the cart.
-Go thru check out leaving your goodies on the bottom rack of your cart, out of sight of the check out person. Pay for the food you put the checkout belt w your EBT.
-Walk out with your cart, reciept in hand, unpaid for items still bottom carted.
-If someone does say something to you, you know the drill. "OH NO! I totally forgot about that stuff! It's been such a busy day, Ill have to come back and get that stuff, I forgot my cash at home"

I haven't paid for dog food and bathroom items for years, not once has anyone stopped me.

Gordon Liddy

Lurker
Current Location
Utah
Gordo just got a sweet new Coleman 6 person tent from a place that rhymes with Smallfart.

Disclaimer: The following is meant to be hypothetical and entertaining. I have never taken property without paying and do not condone theft. Since this is considered a brief work of fiction and not instructional in any way, all statements made could and should be considered both true and false (including those made in this paragraph) .

Wear hunting/work clothes (carhart if possible) you want to convey "hard working good god damn 'merican!" Use your phone often to justify forgetfulness/confusion in case explanation is needed later. ("I'm sorry my wife just hit a water buffalo and I'm not in my right mind") Walk in with a broken flashlight. Buy some cheap batteries or something that will fit into pocket. Walk towards the door and then do the "rolling eyes, oh shit I forgot about the blah blah blah look and walk straight to back and grab the huge tent (no cart) and a similar but slightly better flashlight and headed back up font. Next go straight up to the youngest female employee you can find at a register (this one looked like they had a Xanax lunch), show them the flashlight and asked where to swap out the item. The employee lazily pointed to the customer service center. (At this point the bag you should have bag with paid for batteries out and visible in same hand carrying tent.) Once at the customer service counter, set down the tent on or lean against counter and focus attention to the flashlight. Since they don't match they will ask you to find the exact one. Leave everything except broken flashlight and go back to camping area looking for the match. Spend enough time to be aware of your surroundings. Don't be obvious, but try and engage any employee you see in the area. Try and do so near the tent area or straight up ask a stupid question about the tents. The important thing is to making this drama play out on film as if you are settling an issue with the tent. The flashlight is just a red herring to add confusion and ligitimize the back and forth on the ground. After awhile head back up to customer service and dive in when they are helping someone else, grab the tent and just say "couldn't find the exact model. I'll be back with the receipt." Walk out of store casually. Enjoy new $180 tent. The process is intended to put anyone watching from the sky at ease by seeing you speaking to employees, making it look like everything is being explained and approved by everyone you speak to. Throwing off the returns associate by keeping attention on flashlight and they feel like they are doing their job by not letting you exchange for the more expensive light. They assume you paid for the tent because you have a bag with a receipt for the batteries (don't offer it up just flash it folded up enough for them to assume tent is on it, and let's face it, who has big enough ball bearings to walk out with a 4 foot long 6 man tent. Gordo does!

"Come on guys, it's all ball bearings these days" - Gordo

Every Situation is Different! Project confidence and act as if you are a very important and busy person (just like the rest of the sheep)!

If caught claim to be relieved that they reminded you that you hadn't paid for the tent and explain the flashlight issue and the confusion, it's a good idea to remember the customer service girls name and say something like "I got busy with Sarah and the flashlight return and totally forgot, I'm sorry guys, good thing you guys are paying attention because my brain has apparently checked out for the day... etc. Treat any accusation or theft as a joke (don't piss then off just act like it would be absurd for you to have considered theft) and try and keep it light. Say something like you know what I was supposed to get milk too. See if they will let you break away. Use old gift card and act suprised when declined. Throw up your hands and jokingly say "this just isn't my day today," and get out!

Vulture

Pilgrim
Current Location
Richmond, United States
I have, when I walked in to the store (usually Harris Teeter), picked up plastic bags from empty registers (nonchalantly), then found what I wanted to steal (either candy or 12-packs of Red Bull in those days), walked almost to the register and out-of sight. I then stuffed the bag with what I wanted to steal. I would come from the back of the registers (furthest from the exit), and walk past all of the people being institutionally robbed. Since the stuff to be stolen was in a shopping bag, I blended in very well with the shoppers as I walked out the door.

I also did the trick from Workaholics. I bought beer by emptying a 12 pack of soda, filling it with PBR, taping it closed (they didn't do that on the show! Everything fell out on them) and paying for the soda.

The best cover is looking like a shopper!
Yes, one of those is helpful, the other is me bragging about getting beer:p

Last edited:

Vulture

Pilgrim
Current Location
Richmond, United States
How to go Clepto-crazy at the mall around X-mas (with no preparation).

A few years ago, it was Christmas time, I went shopping (still 1/2 sheep in those days). The mall was over 10 miles away and I didn't feel like going back home to pick up the money I had forgotten, something like $120. So there I was, broke, lazy and a bit anxious.
But it was okay!
1) Steal a knife (without a point-protector (you can also carry a razor blade, which negates step 2))
2) Use it to steal a better knife (with a point-protector)
3) Leave that store with the knife concealed
4) Walk quickly and with the appearance of purpose.
5) Pick up a bag from another store that you don't want to shop from, hide it (kinda weird thing to do)
6) Check for security devices! like scanners by the door as you walk in and those plastic things on clothes
7) Bag the item if it is not security rigged (one fluid motion). Go to the bathroom or dressing room to cut out things in plastic with security stickers. For pants or shirts, put them on under your clothes if possible; if you're wearing a jacket, flatten the item and compress it under your armpit.
8) Remember to ask questions if they are not swamped.
9) Leave
10) Repeat
I was surprised, when everyone was unwrapping gifts that no one questioned why I had apparently spent $550.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $55.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $55.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $55.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Turns out, @Rhubarb Dwyer is even more handsome in person.
Watch out Australia! Tay is flying in on the 24th!
It only took three cities over three different time zones, but I finally got to meet up with @IVth. And, lemme tell ya, it was worth every mile. What a mensch!
dumpsternavel wrote on Erinn Oface's profile.
I wanna see more of your arrrrttttttt
I made it to dayton with time to spare, i went belen/kc(for supplies)/chicago(i got robbed)/indy/dayton. Besides getting robbed in chicago the trip has been great, quick trains good kickdowns and a nice 2 ride hitchhike to dayton.
io2286 wrote on coolusername123's profile.
Hobosexual- someone who has a relationship to get a place to stay
Happy friday the 13th!
Hmu or send something my way
Cheers!
It takes forever to do profiles via smartphone.. I'll fill this out on a laptop later.. me and my wife, Straps, recently moved from NC to central Ohio and are looking for like minded folks. Oldschool punk and metal etc is our tastes but not limited to. She does Vocals as well as I.. I also play bass. And am currently working on a demo. Think serial killer true crime punk.. not 'horror punk'.. true horror, yes.
*will update tonight
wheels are made for rollin/mules are made to pack/I never seen a sight that didnt look better lookin back

Staff online