american skate festival skstopia june 25 and 26 | Squat the Planet

american skate festival skstopia june 25 and 26

downhome kid stoney

Reaction score
June 25th & 26th 2010 – Amity Whitelight Amphitheare - ASF MySpace

Tickets Onsale Through Ticketmaster & a limited amount directly through Skatopia.org. This will be the 1st concert at the all new Amity Whitelight Amphitheatre at Skatopia. Bands that will be at The InterPunk American Skate Fest include: GWAR, Fishbone, Meat Puppets, 7 Seconds, Youth Brigade, DOA, Agent Orange, DI, CJ Ramone, Murphys Law, Nassau Chainsaw, Teenage Bottlerocket, El Destructo, Frontside Five, Machine 22, Downtown Brown, Mustard Plug, Greg Ginn & The Taylor Texas Corrugators, Sleeper Agent, Fast Piece Of Furniture, Agression, Dirty Filthy Mugs, Trusty, Pinstripes, McRad, Minus One, Shot Baker, Kirkwood Dellinger, Dirty South Revolutionaries, Rezzin & More…

fuckin a right

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what's bowlbash?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
bowlbash is their party weekend of june 19th
its a bunch of crazy shit. its free to get in. they charge you to get out. with shotguns in your face.

um. i don't quite understand that last part. about the shotguns... but sounds like a good time, ill try and make it next year?

Reaction score
um. i don't quite understand that last part. about the shotguns... but sounds like a good time, ill try and make it next year?
I meant that quite literally.
its free to get in, but towards the end of the weekend they block the only way out with a back hoe and someone with a shot gun comes out and demands that you buy merch, donate money, or go pick up a few bags of trash before they move the back hoe so you can get out

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads