American Legion Card or VFW card...why I dont leave home without it.

trainfinder222

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Booze is getting to expesive on the road these days and if you are a Vet I urge you to pony up 30 bucks and join the Legion. They do good work for the Vets and you get 5,000.00 of free life insurance. Why pay 6-8.00 for a beer to drink with loaud obnoxiox people you dont like when you could get a beer for 2.00 at the Legion. any amount of time in the service will work including general under honrable conditions or medical discharge. Talked to Susan Lyons at Vermont Legion and they are open to any Vet from 1990 to today and they want new members
note to Moderator-Please put this in right place

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
the Legion and VFW are the first places I look up when I get into a new town. Cheap beer, and I can play my vet card for some support. Also like to see the old folks at the VFW try and talk smack cus they dont believe I am a combat vet. Suck it old man. Biggest problem I have with them is getting felt up by the old ladies...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads