Always making money (1 Viewer)

Dirtdog84

Current Location
Bay Area
Thought it would be appropriate to post in this section instead of introduction cus well I'm always finding ways to make money! Have attempted; sometimes successful sometimes not; with online or in the real world money making schemes.

What got me posting is the thread regarding CA SSI.

Let me tell you something;
It's a bitch to deal with. I'm completely and profoundly deaf with a touch of "that bitchs fucking nuts"
Not bipolar kinda nuts, just ballsy "IDGAF" kinda nuts

Now they denied me quite a few times. I've failed their hearing tests quite badly. Their reason? IM still able to perform simple tasks wtf IDK

So, I was told by a buddy to fake a 5150. Embarrassing as fuck but worth a try. Got loaded up on xanax and had a beer. Hour or so later, I walked my ass to the hospital, poked my eye , went to desk and said boohoo I wanna end my life boohoo.
They admitted me and I left next morning. Went to Social Security and reapplied and submitted those fucktard 5150 papers and BOOM was approved , no questions.
I was dumbfounded. Wtf right? So that was over 8 years ago
No problems since
EXCEPT
I made an error that cost me over $3k in "overpayments"
I stated I stayed FOR FREE at a friend's house.

No no no
Forgot what the actual term is but point is: DO NOT TELL EM YOU'RE NOT PAYING RENT!
EITHER YOURE "HOMELESS" using your daddy's address for mail or
your "paying rent" using a bogus rent contract.

Im still repaying em. They take $90 out of my check every month ouch
Once In a awhile the assholes send me a letter that starts off like I'm getting my full check but towards the end they're like oh by the way you still owe us, psych!

Have a few more months to gooooo

Hope this helps with anyone needing to apply for SSI

Cheers
Dirtdog

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Current Location
in medias res
Please tell me there's surveillance footage somewhere of you 'simulating'

Last edited:
OP
Dirtdog84

Dirtdog84

Current Location
Bay Area
This may be the first story I've read where someone gets loaded up on booze and benzos and the end result is positive.
Now you mention it, true that!😂😂😂

But then again it's always been "positive" ending.

I used to be suicidal and used to intentionally OD in hopes of ending my life.

know when I stopped?
When it was refill day and pay day. I got a room by myself. Wrote a boo hoo letter. Chewed up 2 100mg fentanyl patches, ate all my 1mg Xanax and 10/325 Norcos. Not even gonna tell you how many(it was more than enough) and what happened. But after coming to, IM like what the fuck....I was pissed. Had hell of a headache too. But was fine and dandy(physically anyways) Weird huh?
Came to conclusion, "if that didn't kill me. Fuck then nothing will. " Not gonna bother wasting my drugs in one night when I can just enjoy em for the month.

So fuck killing yourself. Three things will happen:
1. Absolutely nothing
2. You actually retard yourself to point of being unable to care for yourself
3. Horribly disfigure yourself
Actually make it 4 things

4. IF YOURE "LUCKY ENOUGH", you successfully off yourself.

But if your life is a series of bad luck, chances are, you won't see #4.
I don't even know why it how the fuck i got on the topic of suicide

Thank you ADHD; it's one of most annoying disorders out there; next to OCD.

🙆
😑
🤦

OP
Dirtdog84

Dirtdog84

Current Location
Bay Area
Shoplifting with ADHD is incredibly hard to do as I get so easily distracted that I forget what the fuck I'm doing. That's why my method is to: pick up item, nonchalantly stroll towards check out, glace at items by the front, and la la la oh look at that candy bar lalala oh....look..... the doors open..... oh gee look at those flowers, aren't they pretty, oh is that my cue to exit?
Ciao bitches! And get out of there as fast as possible with my car parked, backed into it's spot, key in ignition, doors already unlocked and I'm gone

To piss them the fuck off I go in the very next day and do the same thing but actually get to checkout and pay for my stuff. ALL THE While acting like I'm gonna steal something but nope. bwa hahaha. I actually see LP lurking by the doors all irritated. Hella funny.

OP
Dirtdog84

Dirtdog84

Current Location
Bay Area
Been wanting to go in Target and some other stores where I've stolen from and ask if I can speak with LP about applying for a position. Just to fuck with them.

OP
Dirtdog84

Dirtdog84

Current Location
Bay Area
@Dirtdog84 - where in the Bay Area?
My paranoia told me not to answer that 😉🤭 Bay area is actually more info than necessary!! Could've said northern CA but then again my IP already fucked me spilling the beans on my location.

Oh well still
Bay area is where I'm at and the sunrise is beautiful. 🙊

Thank you mental health issues, you're the best! Ha

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Many dull people hunt for aluminum cans and take them to a recycling center. About 5 to 10 lbs. worth would get you between $2 and $4 in the form of a check. You have to turn around and cash in the check at the bank's location on the check in order to redeem the money. As long as you have photo ID, even if you're not able to drive, you should be able to cash in the check. Suspended licenses, that I do not know.

OP
Dirtdog84

Dirtdog84

Current Location
Bay Area
Many dull people hunt for aluminum cans and take them to a recycling center. About 5 to 10 lbs. worth would get you between $2 and $4 in the form of a check. You have to turn around and cash in the check at the bank's location on the check in order to redeem the money. As long as you have photo ID, even if you're not able to drive, you should be able to cash in the check. Suspended licenses, that I do not know.
Not sure how this is prevalent to this thread.

Might as well... So!
From my knowledge (not as a fact); long as it's a valid, meaning not expired, photo id or license. It's okay. Suspension has nothing to do with it. Think about it, your driving privileges are suspended
Not your privilege to recycle cans.
Just an educated guess. 🤷

Google it!
✌

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Current Location
in medias res
I'm sorry for prying; I still got family thereabouts - my mom born & raised 621 Alvarado above the Castro towards Twin Peaks. In 1928. Spent many summers in Hayward Orinda Walnut Creek Moraga. Later years in the Mission. Uncle's dental lab (long gone) on Sutter. Anyway, I enjoy your posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $55.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $55.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $55.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Turns out, @Rhubarb Dwyer is even more handsome in person.
Watch out Australia! Tay is flying in on the 24th!
It only took three cities over three different time zones, but I finally got to meet up with @IVth. And, lemme tell ya, it was worth every mile. What a mensch!
dumpsternavel wrote on Erinn Oface's profile.
I wanna see more of your arrrrttttttt
I made it to dayton with time to spare, i went belen/kc(for supplies)/chicago(i got robbed)/indy/dayton. Besides getting robbed in chicago the trip has been great, quick trains good kickdowns and a nice 2 ride hitchhike to dayton.
io2286 wrote on coolusername123's profile.
Hobosexual- someone who has a relationship to get a place to stay
Happy friday the 13th!
Hmu or send something my way
Cheers!
It takes forever to do profiles via smartphone.. I'll fill this out on a laptop later.. me and my wife, Straps, recently moved from NC to central Ohio and are looking for like minded folks. Oldschool punk and metal etc is our tastes but not limited to. She does Vocals as well as I.. I also play bass. And am currently working on a demo. Think serial killer true crime punk.. not 'horror punk'.. true horror, yes.
*will update tonight
wheels are made for rollin/mules are made to pack/I never seen a sight that didnt look better lookin back

Members online