oi oi lets get schwilly!

GaSM

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am the Willy. Ive been stationary for way too long. I live in Spokane Washington. I would really like to meet someone to take me somewhere warm this winter. Never been on a train but always wanted to. I play a baritone ukeule but im not that great but pick up songs fast If I have someone to jam with. If anyone comes through Spokane I'd be down to kick it and jam and drink. Since I'm housed up atm, I have been brewing mead and apple wine. So yeah I m willy.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
you joined three years ago and now you wanna chill? i dont know man, ill have to think about it. send me one of your finest bottles of apple wine and i will respond with haste.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Chaeliegh lives in spokane. you might try chatting with her.

GinGin

Reaction score
Oh nice youre from Spokompton haha Yo if you know a dude named Tuesday hit him up and say Gin says hi, also if you don't ask around. He's kind of a rich kid, traveling on mom and dads money kinda of dude but i never had any hangups with him even though many people say that and talk shit. He's actualy a really legit dude and he rubber tramps alot in his van. LAst time i knew he was heading to Idaho to the mountains but he might bwe in Spokane now. Regardless a most righteous individual, gave me a ride all the way from Minnie to the rainbow gathering this year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads