Aloha! Whats up buddies? How you doing? | Squat the Planet

Aloha! Whats up buddies? How you doing?

Heleloa

Reaction score
So, after busting my hump here in ceder creek, I finally some cash. Heading to Austin proper tomorrow. Anybody got a line on a cheap place? Or meet up for beers? Seriously, I have been stuck with the same 2 people for 6 months.
Thanks for reading.

Daisy

Reaction score
@Matt Derrick might have a drink with y'all while you're in Austin, just don't steal his cable box, threaten to hit him and or be a general piece of shit bastard menace nuisance lol.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Dont need a cable box, not much of a fighter. As long as no one talks to my ex wife. I dont think I'm a piece of shit. Hahaha.
pffft yeah ha. @Heleloa if you're gonna be around for a minute i wouldn't mind meeting for coffee. im taking a break from drinking and as @Daisy referred to, i recently had a super bad experience helping someone out so i'm not letting anyone crash with me for a while.

Heleloa

Reaction score
pffft yeah ha. @Heleloa if you're gonna be around for a minute i wouldn't mind meeting for coffee. im taking a break from drinking and as @Daisy referred to, i recently had a super bad experience helping someone out so i'm not letting anyone crash with me for a while.
Anytime buddy!
Sorry about the bad experience.
No worries, I'm at a hostel and its great.
Coffee sounds awesome. Let me know when and where?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads