Ride Offered All aboard Foxy Galavan!!

Current Location
Montreal
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Departing from: whitehorse,YT
Destination: Montreal, QC
Date range: Leaving now

Alright sooooo I just left Whitehorse, the van is fucked and no one seems to be able to come up with a definitive diagnostic, and since Im supposed to be in Montreal already, I'm departing anyway!!

Is the van gonna make it? NO ONE KNOWS!!
But if you're eastbound, I can pick you up on the way!

I cant really go faster than 80kmh, but that's still better than the on-ramp, amiright??

In case of a breakdown, I pack my shit and hop freight

Current Location
Asheville, NC
Reactions
96% 2% 2%
I have rigged several breakdowns in the past...i know this is a little late, but if youre still trying to fix her, maybe you could send me some details and i might be able to offer some assistance. what kind of van you got?

OP
OP
WanderLost Radical
Current Location
Montreal
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
It's been scrapped over a week ago. The engine, transmission and exhaust were all busted. All of them are pricey, absolutely wasnt worth putting even a penny more into it

Drengor

Wanderer
Current Location
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Where abouts are you on your journey? I figure it'll be tempting to blast through Ottawa and hit Montreal asap but if you want to spend a day/night I can put you up and cook!

OP
OP
WanderLost Radical
Current Location
Montreal
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Where abouts are you on your journey? I figure it'll be tempting to blast through Ottawa and hit Montreal asap but if you want to spend a day/night I can put you up and cook!
Im back in Montreal now. I got lucky, and broke down close to my partner's parents place. So I stashed my stuff there and used my gas money to fly home