Photos Albuquerque, Austin, Moab info needed

Reaction score
Anyone know good spots to set up without getting hassled in Albuquerque NM, Austin TX, and Moab UT? Truck with camper
IMG_0075.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

A

AnOldHope

That is a fierce setup with your truck, I don't know much about custom suspensions. Hopefully anybody wherever you settle won't call anybody, they'll just think "that's a slick setup for a truck".

kriminalmisfit

Reaction score
On south Lamar in Austin there are a good number of empty lots. Also check out the north central area, (around Guadalupe and 38th-45th street) tons of little nooks to park in and very low key. If in Moab look up lazy lizard hostel they're good people and 10 bucks a night which includes breakfast and dinner

Heath Bar

Reaction score
4325 Maryland St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Anyone know good spots to set up without getting hassled in Albuquerque NM, Austin TX, and Moab UT? Truck with camper View attachment 34800

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile
the whole moab area is great because you can pretty much go where ever you want. ton of blm land right around the official park area where you can post up

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads